If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would I be happy with Frank as manager? Not 100 percent sure, but who ever gets the job, will have 100 percent backing from myself, who ever does get the job will need Time and patience , and if we do start playing more under 21 ones, then it will be a while before we get back to the prem, for me a top half finish would be OK, if we are rebuilding it needs to be a 3 year plan in place, hope other RAMS fans will have as much patience. 

10 minutes ago, archied said:

Jeez what’s going on ? Been out at golf and fully expected to see frank announced when I got home,,,, stop messing round or we may find the losing play off finalist nip in and pinch our thunder ,,, villa just love nipping in to nick targets we identify 

Please don't. I'm not ready for life without Frank.

Think he could be the best of the Rookies, for obvious reasons.

I always remember hearing someone extol his virtues many years ago

He said that, he was the only player he never had to tell to do something different at half time,

because he had already seen what was needed, and adjusted his play accordingly  FWIW

3 minutes ago, Rams forever said:

Not sure if this is the right thread,but can confirm Mel and associates were at Morley Hayes with frank as family member works there,I have been away so just had this confirmed.

Did they eavesdrop on the conversation?

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

He took the flag of his team and planted it on the centre spot of his bitterest opponents ground while in Turkey, causing a riot that made 300 look like a night out in Alfreton.

I worked in an Alfreton pub for a year in the late 90's. Saw some bad ****. Real bad ****.

Now I only go to Alfreton when I need something from Geejays. Which is all the time, but I shop fast.

2 hours ago, LittleEatonRam said:

For me, "we haven't tried a novice manager before" and "it'll bring a bit of media attention to the place" just aren't good enough reasons to employ someone.

Looking at MM's track record of appointing managers, it's clear he's been winging it a bit. Varying styles of play, management, philosophy. There's no long term plan there. And appointing Lampard would just emphasise that further.

These were my sentiments yesterday, but having listened to some more of the Pro's, I have tempered my views.

We are going to have to start bringing in youth now, so another quick fix is out the window, therefor,

we presumably not expecting promotion next season, so he has time to settle and use his undoubted talents

and contacts for our benefit. ?

Archived