Fulham away trains

DenbyRam

Heads up about the trains.

If you book via Megabus the 14.21 train from Derby is only £16.

For the return journey the 22.25 from St Pancras is £16.50 if you book via National Rail or East Midlands Trains website. That’s a tight ask to be fair, especially if we go to extra time, so the 23.15 is £20 currently. That train takes 3 hours to get home by the way...

A simple off peak return will set you back £66.50.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to add to this....

Its around 45 minutes to an hour to get from Fulham back to St Pancras.

Extra time should finish around 2215 if all goes well beforehand. With pens, well who knows, finishing anytime I guess but go with 2245, so either way very tight and more than likely you wont make the last train which is indeed the long un at 2315.

We have booked on to it though and plan the 0015 to Leicester as the back up with us all getting taxis from there should we need to.

I have asked the club about an early Roadrider a couple of weeks ago as this was popular for Brighton a couple of years ago so touch wood they can sort it for those that want to make a day of it.

Do we know what the Rams away allocation is? as a Fulham mate of mine is saying they are going to keep the neutral stand  - for home fans? and i was hoping to go in there - fearing that all the away tickets would be snapped up by season ticket and members?

I am not a season ticket holder  - as i can't get to most games  - and i work in London in the week- I live in Fulham in the week!!!

So obviously I am keen to go to both legs.

Might have to sneak in somewhere at Craven Cottage!!

11 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Do we know what the Rams away allocation is? as a Fulham mate of mine is saying they are going to keep the neutral stand  - for home fans? and i was hoping to go in there - fearing that all the away tickets would be snapped up by season ticket and members?

I am not a season ticket holder  - as i can't get to most games  - and i work in London in the week- I live in Fulham in the week!!!

So obviously I am keen to go to both legs.

Might have to sneak in somewhere at Craven Cottage!!

Fans are advised that blocks P1-P4 in the Putney End will be sold to home fans only at this match, with the Mixed Area not available.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/may/07/play-offs-semi-final-tickets

53 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Just to add to this....

Its around 45 minutes to an hour to get from Fulham back to St Pancras.

Extra time should finish around 2215 if all goes well beforehand. With pens, well who knows, finishing anytime I guess but go with 2245, so either way very tight and more than likely you wont make the last train which is indeed the long un at 2315.

We have booked on to it though and plan the 0015 to Leicester as the back up with us all getting taxis from there should we need to.

I have asked the club about an early Roadrider a couple of weeks ago as this was popular for Brighton a couple of years ago so touch wood they can sort it for those that want to make a day of it.

Good call on the Leicester train.

The Skylink bus runs every hour throughout the night as well - takes just over an hour from Leicester.

Reading this thread, if it's accurate we're giving them 3100 tickets and will be getting 1628 for the away leg? That seems idiotic if true. In professional sport you do everything in your power to gain an advantage. The prize is something like £140m. Having a large Fulham away contingent but a small Derby away contingent hands an unnecessary advantage to Fulham.

Hope the trains sort out for people. We'll just have to make sure we win it in regular time.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Reading this thread, if it's accurate we're giving them 3100 tickets and will be getting 1628 for the away leg? That seems idiotic if true. In professional sport you do everything in your power to gain an advantage. The prize is something like £140m. Having a large Fulham away contingent but a small Derby away contingent hands an unnecessary advantage to Fulham.

Hope the trains sort out for people. We'll just have to make sure we win it in regular time.

Think it will be the 2700 odd. Surprised we gave them more, think you are only required to give 2000 allocation in the Play offs.

5 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Think it will be the 2700 odd. Surprised we gave them more, think you are only required to give 2000 allocation in the Play offs.

Hope you're right (guess you probably are). If we're getting the 2700 that's better but we should cap their allocation at the same number. and if it's the 1600 odd we should cap their allocation there.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Hope you're right (guess you probably are). If we're getting the 2700 that's better but we should cap their allocation at the same number. and if it's the 1600 odd we should cap their allocation there.

Pretty sure if we went tit for tat we would end up having empty seats due to the layout under the stand, capping Fulham’s allocation wouldn’t mean more seats for Derby fans. Same suggestion comes up every time we play Forest.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Pretty sure if we went tit for tat we would end up having empty seats due to the layout under the stand, capping Fulham’s allocation wouldn’t mean more seats for Derby fans. Same suggestion comes up every time we play Forest.

I agree. I'm happy with empty seats in the away end, for this and the gumps.

9 minutes ago, David said:

And?

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Just go on the roadrider mate

As a very last resort.

If it goes early like Nick said then it could be an option.

Im still pee’d off with the Wembley Roadrider fiasco.

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

And?

And nothing I guess. £25 a ticket, programme, burgers, alcohol, thousand empty seats, just doesn’t make much sense.

27k could be louder than 3k. Brighton in the play offs?

Sure there will be another thread about the tickets ...... But ..... If we had Villa as well we would have only got 2k tickets.

2k or 10% is the minimum in the champ. Whatever is the lowest.

Same applies for Forest as mentioned above. Personally it doesn't make sense to have an empty 1000 seats. We are not a petty club. We have a singing stand of 4300 along with a pretty vocal East Stand so in theory there should be no issue with the atmosphere.

All the away figures were decided before a ball was kicked Sunday but would be nice for a reconsideration from Fulham to at least get 3k. We will see though.

In my eyes 2 wrongs never equal a right.

Archived