Fulham away trains

DenbyRam

3 minutes ago, David said:

And nothing I guess. £25 a ticket, programme, burgers, alcohol, thousand empty seats, just doesn’t make much sense.

27k could be louder than 3k. Brighton in the play offs?

Look at the bigger picture young David. What’s a few rank burgers when the ultimate goal is near on £200 million.

Thats some burgers, less if they’re gluten free obviously.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, irobinson said:

Do we know what the Rams away allocation is? as a Fulham mate of mine is saying they are going to keep the neutral stand  - for home fans? and i was hoping to go in there - fearing that all the away tickets would be snapped up by season ticket and members?

I am not a season ticket holder  - as i can't get to most games  - and i work in London in the week- I live in Fulham in the week!!!

So obviously I am keen to go to both legs.

Might have to sneak in somewhere at Craven Cottage!!

This Fulham mate of yours needs to become your bestie pal!

With them being able to purchase 4 extra tickets I suggest you use and abuse him. Wonder if your inbox will be busy this week... :-)

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Look at the bigger picture young David. What’s a few rank burgers when the ultimate goal is near on £200 million.

Thats some burgers, less if they’re gluten free obviously.

Bigger picture is it’s a 2 leg game, is a thousand empty seats in one game going to give us a huge advantage? For months I’ve been reading on this forum how the fans play no part in the result. Now we get a smaller allocation for our away tie it becomes an issue, which is it?

Just remembered ... Its 35 years since that fateful day at the BBG when they came to us on the last day of the season.

14 May 1983

We go there on 14 May 2018, 35 years later, will they still be bitter? You god damn know they will be!

9 minutes ago, David said:

Bigger picture is it’s a 2 leg game, is a thousand empty seats in one game going to give us a huge advantage? For months I’ve been reading on this forum how the fans play no part in the result. Now we get a smaller allocation for our away tie it becomes an issue, which is it?

I've never heard that, though I tend to ignore the over-negative comments in here. Of course fans play a big part in a football match. That's common sense. Away fans are by nature louder than home fans. You don't give your opponent the opportunity to dominate the atmosphere if it's not reciprocated. In professional sport, you never voluntarily give away an advantage to your opponent and this should be obvious to all at Derby County. To do so is simply unprofessional.

11 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I've never heard that, though I tend to ignore the over-negative comments in here. Of course fans play a big part in a football match. That's common sense. Away fans are by nature louder than home fans. You don't give your opponent the opportunity to dominate the atmosphere if it's not reciprocated. In professional sport, you never voluntarily give away an advantage to your opponent and this should be obvious to all at Derby County. To do so is simply unprofessional.

On the fans I agree. They do play a big part, not everyone will agree with us. With the numbers we are talking about though I don’t see it giving us any significant advantage. 

Also worth pointing out that Craven Cottage holds around 25k, let’s say they give us 2k, that’s only 23k home fans.

Pride Park will do 31k, with 3k way fans that gives us 28k.

We have the “advantage” already if we choose to use it as we did v Brighton a few years ago.

50 minutes ago, therams69 said:

This Fulham mate of yours needs to become your bestie pal!

With them being able to purchase 4 extra tickets I suggest you use and abuse him. Wonder if your inbox will be busy this week... ?

It will - he works for me  - and so if he dosn't get me one - he's sacked. And he'll probably have to go and sit with Hugh Grant.

1 hour ago, David said:

It’s cute that you still argue when you’re wrong.

tit f’tat

Their website says they will have blocks P1 to P4 for home fans.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/help/faq/visiting-the-cottage

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/EDP/Season/Index/753

Blocks P5 - P7 hold close to 3,000 so with a bit of segragation that gives us about 2,750 (hopefully)

Archived