Igor Stimac at PP

Ellafella

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Rams tv meets....?

Does say so at the bottom of the article. About time we had a proper legend on there that we can all remember, not just the old farts with their flares and collars ?

2 minutes ago, David said:

Does say so at the bottom of the article. About time we had a proper legend on there that we can all remember, not just the old farts with their flares and collars ?

You mean the ones that actually won sometching? ?

Just now, richinspain said:

That’ll look good in the history books!

”1946 FA Cup winners 

1971-2 League Champions

1974-5 League Champions

1995-9 won @David‘s heart” ?

Just like being on LTLF with this and the writing Derby off!

10 minutes ago, David said:

Just like being on LTLF with this and the writing Derby off!

Just to add a bit of positivity, I predicted a top 6 finish before the season started. I got our major players completely wrong mind. I said that the returning trio of Martin, Thorne and Forsyth would be like new signings. I even like Rowett’s style if he can refine it a bit more. I would much rather see quick counterattacks rather than 50 passes between the defenders and goalkeeper which then results in a punt up field because they haven’t been able to draw out the opposition defenders. Let’s get behind the boys for these last 4 games, they’ll appreciate it. COYRRRRRRRRRs

2 hours ago, David said:

Agreed we need real legends that got promoted, not old farts like Roy McFarland who won the league twice or Charlie George who totally shredded Real Madrid and was for a year or so the best player in Europe.

1 hour ago, curtains said:

Loved Igor. 

2nd set up from a corner by our own Gary Rowett 

I remember his first goal against Tranmere on his debut in a 5-1 hammering.

I doubt anybody at that game thought that would be the last time we'd lose for another 22(?) games.

7 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Agreed we need real legends that got promoted, not old farts like Roy McFarland who won the league twice or Charlie George who totally shredded Real Madrid and was for a year or so the best player in Europe.

Exactly! 

Archived