Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

People who troll someone’s vlogs where they are designed to help end stigma, and show hope you can fight addiction...... especially ones who have an agenda...... I will not stop or be silenced.

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, leamram said:

People whistling in shops, calling a room/shed a man cave, calling coleslaw slaw and macaroni cheese mac and cheese, Food served on chopping boards/slates/stuff that isn’t a plate, hipster ruining beer, people calling a sausage in a roll a hotdog.

Raspberry’s

If you order a burger do you ask for a meat patty in a cob?

I can not stand people who smoke in Restaurants,here in Spain it is against the law to smoke in a Restaurant,but try telling people when you are sat on a verandah,and you get stupid answers like "well it isnt completely closed in",yesterday I had to complain to a silly old fat english woman,stood in the doorway less than 6 feet from where my partner and I were trying to enjoy our Sunday lunch,and when I asked her if she would mind going outside to smoke,she answered that I was sitting at the "smoking table",which was where the waitress asked us to sit.What would you do ?

30 minutes ago, leamram said:

People whistling in shops

Not whistling but I hum in shops. A lot. Actually not just in shops.

Mrs Wolfie always says that's how she finds me, if we're in a big shop & I wander off & do my own thing.

The ducking idiot truck driver who pulled out of the rest stop on the A50 when he could see I had nowhere to go on my right (thankfully not all the way but taking up half the lane)

The ducking idiot in the right lane who could see me indicating to move over, could surely tell I was running out of space and ducking sped up to overtake but instead of doing so sat in my blind-spot with about 40 ducking yards, rapidly closing, between me and the truck,

Not even sure how I navigated myself through that one but ducking hell, scary stuff.

Edited by Coconut

9 minutes ago, Coconut said:

The ducking idiot truck driver who pulled out of the rest stop on the A50 when he could see I had nowhere to go on my right (thankfully not all the way but taking up half the lane)

The ducking idiot in the right lane who could see me indicating to move over, could surely tell I was running out of space and ducking sped up to overtake but instead of doing so sat in my blind-spot with about 40 ducking yards, rapidly closing, between me and the truck,

Not even sure how I navigated myself through that one but ducking hell, scary stuff.

images.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

images.jpeg

Directed at them or me?

I could have hit the brakes but it wouldn't have done much good, I'd still be closing in on the truck faster than I could stop and I'd have had to join the traffic on the right going 20, 30, 40 mph slower than anyone in that lane. There'd have been a pile-up.

Edited by Coconut

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, Malagaram said:

I can not stand people who smoke in Restaurants,here in Spain it is against the law to smoke in a Restaurant,but try telling people when you are sat on a verandah,and you get stupid answers like "well it isnt completely closed in",yesterday I had to complain to a silly old fat english woman,stood in the doorway less than 6 feet from where my partner and I were trying to enjoy our Sunday lunch,and when I asked her if she would mind going outside to smoke,she answered that I was sitting at the "smoking table",which was where the waitress asked us to sit.What would you do ?

Many people who smoke are sadly totally selfish and inconsiderate. Why anyone would want to light up where food is being served I dont know. When you are abroad (and this country too at times, especially this year), smoking in an outside area is almost as bad as inside as the smoke just hangs in the air.

Its not just the smoke its all the cigarette ends too, too many smokers think its ok to throw them down on the floor. Disgusting.

If people want to smoke then fine, but really should have consideration for those that don't.

4 hours ago, Malagaram said:

Slap the selfish bitch? Too harsh?

20 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Slap the selfish bitch? Too harsh?

No need for it. 

I smoke, but have never smoked in the house, nor would I smoke in an outdoor area, home or abroad, when it's obvious the tables around me don't, I just stretch the legs and wonder around outside.

Then I go back to the table, only to see the family with a high chair chuffing away at the next table!

I have to say, especially in Spain, they often have an outdoor veranda that's totally enclosed where smoking is allowed, but just because it's allowed still doesn't make it right.

29 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

No need for it. 

I smoke, but have never smoked in the house, nor would I smoke in an outdoor area, home or abroad, when it's obvious the tables around me don't, I just stretch the legs and wonder around outside.

Then I go back to the table, only to see the family with a high chair chuffing away at the next table!

I have to say, especially in Spain, they often have an outdoor veranda that's totally enclosed where smoking is allowed, but just because it's allowed still doesn't make it right.

Would still slap the bitch... Smokers meh.. Unfortunately the considerate ones are sadly well outnumbered by complete tossers.