Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Worse than lorries overtaking each other in dual carriageways: Lorries having to overtake cars whose stupid ****** drivers aren't capable of driving at more than 55mph. GET OFF THE ROAD IF YOU CANT KEEP UP WITH LORRIES??

Also stupid drivers (female in my recent experience) who fail to look for a gap and match speed with the traffic flow when joining a motorway / dual carriageway and end up stopping at the end of the slip road and have to then wait ages for a massive gap. Got behind these idiots twice this week joining the A1. I'm only on it for 5 miles on my commute from Newark but the number of fools I see is incredible. 

10 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Shoppers in supermarkets who leave their trolley in the middle of the aisle then wander off looking for something they've missed in a previous aisle. 

Use to annoy me till I started moving them to another aisle, if challenged I just say 'sorry thought it was abandoned, was going to give it to a member of staff...'

probably mentioned this before, but if not...

roundabout tossers!

Not many things annoy me more than having to completely stop at a roundabout cos a car is coming across the front of me, only for the driver to exit where I am entering! 

Use your indicators you selfish clueless ****!

14 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Shoppers in supermarkets who leave their trolley in the middle of the aisle then wander off looking for something they've missed in a previous aisle. 

Worse for me is when someone stands looking trying to choose a product to buy but had put their trolley parallel to the shelves meaning why the spend ages trying to decide which version of ketchup or whatever to buy no one else can get to the other products they are blocking.

13 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

probably mentioned this before, but if not...

roundabout tossers!

Not many things annoy me more than having to completely stop at a roundabout cos a car is coming across the front of me, only for the driver to exit where I am entering! 

Use your indicators you selfish clueless ****!

Yeah thats annoying, but worse for me is those that enter a roundabout when it is not clear, meaning as they sit and wait for traffic to move it blocks everyone else getting on the roundabout causing congestion.

12 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Stupid signs on public toilets, particularly in bars.

Just put men/women, not an artfully drawn representation of the sexes which means the square root of fook all to someone bostin for a piss.

It's not the Krypton Factor, if I have to sign that register again because of it I'll swing for someone.

Ha last year we were on a foreign holiday and the toilets had the gender symbols (you know the ones with the cross and arrow) on them, im looking at them thinking which one is which?....then i though ah here comes a woman she will know i will go in the one she doesnt go in, she stood looked at them then went in one...so i went in the other....just cubicles and in the cublices sanitary bins...erm i thought at least i wasnt the only one who didnt know.

On the subject of toilets, people who can't aim really annoy me.  Twice I have used a cubicle at work this week (they have got rid of the urinals now) we what I can only assume is pee on the floor.  Now I ain't cleaning it up but on both occasions someone was waiting for the cubicle as I left it.  Obviously they will be thinking I left the puddle.

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Worse than lorries overtaking each other in dual carriageways: Lorries having to overtake cars whose stupid ****** drivers aren't capable of driving at more than 55mph. GET OFF THE ROAD IF YOU CANT KEEP UP WITH LORRIES??

Also stupid drivers (female in my recent experience) who fail to look for a gap and match speed with the traffic flow when joining a motorway / dual carriageway and end up stopping at the end of the slip road and have to then wait ages for a massive gap. Got behind these idiots twice this week joining the A1. I'm only on it for 5 miles on my commute from Newark but the number of fools I see is incredible. 

Balderton slip road going South is a pain for this. They brake, brake, brake, then just stop. Learn to use your ******* mirrors!!!!

4 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

On the subject of toilets, people who can't aim really annoy me.  Twice I have used a cubicle at work this week (they have got rid of the urinals now) we what I can only assume is pee on the floor.  Now I ain't cleaning it up but on both occasions someone was waiting for the cubicle as I left it.  Obviously they will be thinking I left the puddle.

That's par for the course in pretty much every men's bogs I've been in sadly. Always takes a good wipe and clean before I sit down on a seat and even then I cover it with tissue. No way would I sit on a bare seat. There are some real scrubbers around.

7 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Yeah thats annoying, but worse for me is those that enter a roundabout when it is not clear, meaning as they sit and wait for traffic to move it blocks everyone else getting on the roundabout causing congestion.

Or drivers who slow and brake approaching a roundabout when clearly nothing can be seen coming around it.

Just carry on!! Poor observation skills.

37 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Or drivers who slow and brake approaching a roundabout when clearly nothing can be seen coming around it.

Just carry on!! Poor observation skills.

What i dont get is why these 'fences' are being erected near roundabouts to actually prevent you seeing what is coming....i assume its actually to force people to stop...doesnt seem condusive to keeping traffic flowing though.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

What i dont get is why these 'fences' are being erected near roundabouts to actually prevent you seeing what is coming....i assume its actually to force people to stop...doesnt seem condusive to keeping traffic flowing though.

Near me they've just chucked in traffic lights at various sections of the roundabout causing traffic to stop anyway.

When the lights are out traffic flows freely with minimal hold ups.

Crazy planners.

9 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Ha last year we were on a foreign holiday and the toilets had the gender symbols (you know the ones with the cross and arrow) on them, im looking at them thinking which one is which?....then i though ah here comes a woman she will know i will go in the one she doesnt go in, she stood looked at them then went in one...so i went in the other....just cubicles and in the cublices sanitary bins...erm i thought at least i wasnt the only one who didnt know.

These toilets had a androgenous figure wearing a flowing overcoat which was twirling in a feminine way, and an octopus wearing a top hat and holding a cane on the other door!

It's not trendy, quirky or curious, it's stupid beyond belief.

Stop it, and stop it now.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

These toilets had a androgenous figure wearing a flowing overcoat which was twirling in a feminine way, and an octopus wearing a top hat and holding a cane on the other door!

It's not trendy, quirky or curious, it's stupid beyond belief.

Stop it, and stop it now.

ahhh an octopus....i must admit everytime i see an octopus i do think how masculine they look.

Ok...as we are on the subject of driving as we often are...why do people when travelling behind a slow moving vehicle, say a tractor or refuse lorry or something, drive right up the vehicles backside? Surely the sensible way is to hold back allowing yourself a view of the road ahead so that should the opportunity arise to overtake you can do so safely and even use the gap you have left to accelerate and overtake?

People in shopping centres that stop in the middle of the walkway for no apparent reason, or people in shopping centres that wander aimlessly looking at their phone instead of where they are walking.

I wanted to slap many, many people in the back of the head whilst doing my Christmas shopping.