Signed Nugent '24 second' Auction

NorfolkRam

Hi All,

As some of you may be aware, I am currently fundraising to get my daughter Harper a life changing operation in America. (Full story on Harper’s Little Helpers Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/harperslittlehelpers/ )

We have been contacted by the club who have offered to support us in any way they can and they have very kindly sent us the signed David Nugent shirt from the ’24 second’ game at Pride Park in which he scored the second goal. This is for us to auction off to raise money for Harper’s surgery.

As we don’t live in the area we felt we would get our best response via the internet, the Norfolk dumplings tend not to show too much interest in DCFC related memorabilia, therefor we will be opening this page as the auction and directing as many people as possible this way.

Hopefully this page will be buzzing with activity and we appreciate all well wishes but if you are making an offer can you please post clearly at the top of your post what your offer is.

We will keep the auction going until 9pm on the final day of Derby’s season. This is currently 9pm on Sunday 6th May. If (lol) Derby’s season is to be extended then the closing date will be extended accordingly.

Should we be unable to collect payment for any reason off the highest bidder at the closing stage then the winner will be the previous bid, I’m sure this won’t be an issue but best to cover the bases!

We really do appreciate all the support we can get and on that note, let the bidding commence!

Nuge Front.jpg

Nuge Back 2.jpg

Nuge Back Angle.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Ok I go 110.00 pounds. I think a few could be waiting to see what others bid could @David pin the thread?  It's good cause even if it's in the pub thread?

32 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Ok I go 110.00 pounds. I think a few could be waiting to see what others bid could @David pin the thread?  It's good cause even if it's in the pub thread?

Apologies, plan always was to pin it when @NorfolkRam contacted me about running this, been busy and not even seen this thread yet. Pinned!

51 minutes ago, archram said:

Can’t afford to join this game! Do you have a justgiving page or any other way I could contribute?

completly understandable mate. yes we have a page which is https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/just4children/harperslittlehelpers

you can also see her progress on facebook/twitter/instagram, if you search Harper's Little Helpers it should come up on all of them.

59 minutes ago, NorfolkRam said:

Anyone for £255?

Maybe you should have E-bay'd it.

It's a match worn shirt, by a scorer in the biggest Derby match of the year, which we won convincingly. 

It's worth a lot more than £250, surely.

25 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Maybe you should have E-bay'd it.

It's a match worn shirt, by a scorer in the biggest Derby match of the year, which we won convincingly. 

It's worth a lot more than £250, surely.

That's the equivalent of accidentally putting your hand up for 300. Go you. 

Archived