The 12th Ram Derby County Supporters

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Bessie1 said:

Please no!  Thank goodness they'll only be a few away fans to mock us.

The only person mocking at the moment is a Derby supporter called Bessie1, by saying Please no!

Why mock and knock?......make some noise and win a prize, it doesn't get much simpler.

Who cares about the away fans, I don't give a Brad Pitt about any other team and what any of them think.

Too cool and embarrassed to try and improve things?, now that's at least worth a mock, if you and whoever can only see the negative, it will  only improve if You and You and You decide and are willing to help and can make a change to improve things.

Get behind them, not against them.

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

1 hour ago, Bessie1 said:

Please no!  Thank goodness they'll only be a few away fans to mock us.

Don’t like it? Don’t go. If you’re so terminally embarrassed about things like this and feel the need to mock those who try to improve things then you need either some serious help or you need to grow up 

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well the north stand was louder than the south stand.

mind you, kids cheering must be louder than adults saying sod off?

We weren't saying anything. 

We were just cringing. A new low for me, coupled with the tannoy "come on you rams".......looks like the concourse until kick off from now on.

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

We weren't saying anything. 

We were just cringing. A new low for me, coupled with the tannoy "come on you rams".......looks like the concourse until kick off from now on.

We like it.

NorthStanders. 

We just need the tannoy off now, I heard a few faint chants from the south stand just before kickoff but the music and “lets  get behind the lads” drowned it out.

They need to trial stopping the music ASAP in my opinion.

9 mins of no music or PA 1 minute of Bloomers watching and PA, game on.

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

We just need the tannoy off now, I heard a few faint chants from the south stand just before kickoff but the music and “lets  get behind the lads” drowned it out.

They need to trial stopping the music ASAP in my opinion.

9 mins of no music or PA 1 minute of Bloomers watching and PA, game on.

3 hours ago, ossieram said:

I was in the south stand concourse before the game and a mate said we needed to go up a few minutes earlier for some singing competition! I finished my drink and went up just before kick off.

And here lies the issue. Turning the music off before the game will help with nothing as most people are either still arriving or having a drink in the concourse. 

The answer also isn’t forced noise to create a fake, generated number on the scoreboard like yesterday.

7 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

And here lies the issue. Turning the music off before the game will help with nothing as most people are either still arriving or having a drink in the concourse. 

The answer also isn’t forced noise to create a fake, generated number on the scoreboard like yesterday.

There was some chants with less than 10 mins before kick off though.

got to be worth a go, if they’re trying different things?

Archived