50 worst premier footballers

toddy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rynny said:

There are 3 ex Derby players, 2 for us and 1 after he left. 

The ex-derby player was surprising. And quite high up. We were well pissed off when he left us. 

The highest placed derby player is not a surprise, I’m sure everyone can guess that one. 

To be honest, the most surprising thing is that most of the 11pt team isn’t in the list. Eddie ******* Lewis, how did he not make the list?

16 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

The ex-derby player was surprising. And quite high up. We were well pissed off when he left us. 

The highest placed derby player is not a surprise, I’m sure everyone can guess that one. 

To be honest, the most surprising thing is that most of the 11pt team isn’t in the list. Eddie ******* Lewis, how did he not make the list?

most of them were invisible

23 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Him taking on and beating John o shea vs manu kept him off the list I reckon. It was majestic. 

Archived