QPR away who is going

B4ev6is

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/03/2018 at 10:41, HariboWest said:

Living in Shepherds Bush, the weather is a bit hit and miss. The snow is still falling intermittently but it is COLD. See how the next few days go, and this could get frozen out.

Best bars for away fans??

On 19/02/2018 at 20:03, Pearl Ram said:

You know, I don’t remember Gloria singing that line, is it from the 12” extended mix ? ? 

I once dreamt I was Gloria Gaynor when I woke up I was shaking  At first I was afraid then I was petrified 

Well I could help be report what I didnt understand I was getting my self into trouble even through just trying to help.

David explained things to me I dont always understand what I am being told or release if I am annoying people.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I could help be report what I didnt understand I was getting my self into trouble even through just trying to help.

David explained things to me I dont always understand what I am being told or release if I am annoying people.

I think your enthusiasm is greatly admired on here b4. I don’t think you are annoying anyone 

On 3/5/2018 at 15:39, B4ev6is said:

I always like and admire your posts @B4ev6is; your enthusiasm and support is inspirational. 

Archived