RamsTV meets............ who would you like to see?

richinspain

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Coconut said:

RamsTV meets... the moaning ******* ******* sat behind me, to discover why he's such a ****, and then gives him a lifetime ban.

Even people in front of me who I've only seen for maybe 4 games are leaning back and shouting "shut the **** up you **** talking ********" as loud as they can in response to his constant "play them under, play them under!" ********.

Play them under? Wtf does that mean?

Not the worst thing he could shout is it?

14 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Play them under? Wtf does that mean?

Not the worst thing he could shout is it?

He's shouted worse, but that's his catchphrase. The assumption is that he means "put them under some pressure" hence every time the opposition has possession and someone doesn't immediately run (out of position) to close them down he shouts"put 'em under!". Obviously though if someone does take himself out of position this **** moans that he's supposed to be doing this or that.

Essentially everything a footballer does is judged on what he would have done, regardless of common sense or instruction. He sounds like the sort of person for who a heart attack is waiting to happen, but nobody who saw him who noticed him having one would bother to call for help.

4 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

I'd love to hear from Bobby Davison,Mark Wright,Gary Micklewhite,Nigel Callaghan,John Gregory,Paul Simpson,Mary Poom,Dean Yates,Paul McGrath,Daryl Powell,Stefano Eranio,Igor Stimac,Aljosa Asanovic,Jim Smith and all those heroes from the great sides if the 70's.

Not a big ask I know.

Whatever?

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

He's shouted worse, but that's his catchphrase. The assumption is that he means "put them under some pressure" hence every time the opposition has possession and someone doesn't immediately run (out of position) to close them down he shouts"put 'em under!". Obviously though if someone does take himself out of position this **** moans that he's supposed to be doing this or that.

Essentially everything a footballer does is judged on what he would have done, regardless of common sense or instruction. He sounds like the sort of person for who a heart attack is waiting to happen, but nobody who saw him noticed him having one would call for help.

Its Danny Murphy.

Archived