RamsTV meets............ who would you like to see?

richinspain

I’m loving the RamsTV meets videos. I think that all the ex, and current, Rams interviewed have been excellent, with some or few (?) surprise guests. I was wondering who would everyone like to see interviewed? We’ve already had some suggestions in the various threads but thought that this would be a good place to put them together. Would you like to see your heroes (Bobby, Igor, Saunders, Hector etc)? Would you prefer some more obscure guests (we’ve had for example Malcolm Christie and Commins & Coleman)? Perhaps you would like someone controversial (already seen Wee Billy, perhaps you’d like to see Kenny Burns :blink:)? Personally, I’d love to see Hector, George or Hinton in the hero category. George Williams or Paul Blades spring to mind in the “obscure” category (although Williams could fall under hero category for many). In the controversial category how about John Gregory? Perhaps someone might suggest a non-player/coach personality, Mel for example? Suggestions?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Papahet said:

Ron Williems - Heard so many different stories since he left us and hoping the poor bloke has his life back on track.

Loved Ron Willems. Didn’t know he had had personal problems. I remember the game at WBA away last day of the season after we had secured promotion against Palace. The players not involved came over to the Derby fans for a chat and seemed to be really enjoying it all.

Bobby, TBE, Ted, Cally, Micklewhite, Gregory, Sturridge, Igor, Ace, Simmo.... so many great memories 

Plus those I didn't see... Hector, George, Hinton etc

i bet Hinton does one. I'm sure he's visiting the uk this year as he's writing / releasing his autobiography. He's on twitter a lot following the Rams and talking of his playing days. Seems a great bloke even though he's so 'nice' he wants notts and wolves to do well too. Hopefully, we can ensure that his 2 favourite teams go up this year. Would be a nice touch for his life story / book.

Archived