Free agents

wombatram

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mistaram said:

Thought I'd give him benefit of the doubt wouldn't be nice to call him a know-all would it 

?

So you don't want Dawkins back because he didn't score enough, I point out  he scored more than our current wingers and you drag up a portion of a another players goalscoring record who plays in a different position. 

Sorry for having the temerity to disagree with someone on a football forum. 

16 hours ago, sage said:

So you don't want Dawkins back because he didn't score enough, I point out  he scored more than our current wingers and you drag up a portion of a another players goalscoring record who plays in a different position. 

Sorry for having the temerity to disagree with someone on a football forum. 

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit I never said I didn't want him back because of his goal scoring record I said he was inconsistent which he was that's why he never played regularly I pointed out his scoring record just as another reason I wouldn't want to sign Disagree with me as much as you like feller that's what a forum is for  But don't be to harsh or I might have trouble sleeping 

13 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit I never said I didn't want him back because of his goal scoring record I said he was inconsistent which he was that's why he never played regularly I pointed out his scoring record just as another reason I wouldn't want to sign Disagree with me as much as you like feller that's what a forum is for  But don't be to harsh or I might have trouble sleeping 

I would agree to disagree on consistency. He was frustrating but not any less so than our current incumbents in my opinion.

I can't see us getting him for several reasons, primarily I don't think he is a Rowett type of player and I don't yjink we could add much to the wage bill re FFP. 

41 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

That's a long breath

29 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

And Sam's insurance money ??

If it’s true that we were bringing Lookman and Palmer in that really would have been good jan window 

Archived