Bomb Scare

G STAR RAM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All personal choice for me but squeezing past 4 others we try and wait for a break in play, injury near the end.

Nearly always leave around 89 mins unless it’s tight like the Bristol game was, stayed till the end. It’s parking choice for me, always find a space near the Merlin, go over Pride Park way and down Ascot drive, yesterday was one of the worst for delays, did not get past Spider island until nearly  5.50.

Night matches 89 mins gets me away and back in the local boozer for 10.30. Afternoon games gets me back and missus has dinner on the table for 6 unless prior notice we are staying out. Yesterday it was 6.40 and endless moans from her about she’s not doing this again; so bad that come 8.00 had to leave and go down the pub. Did at least get a good nights kip in the spare room :lol:

Each to their own, but I stay to the end and like to applaud the players off.

If I'm in a hurry because we are off out somewhere early, I'll move to the bottom of the stairs and move into one of the seats vacated by the early leavers and then go as soon as the final whistle goes.

I never rush off so that I can get home to watch the telly.

12 hours ago, AdamRam said:

Sounds like the OP wants some sort of recognition for being a super fan, maybe the mods can bestow the fan of the week or something on him??!

embarrassing ? Doesn’t bother me in the slightest, at least they were there in the first place, mind you I think it was the same poster who accused fans of ripping the club off for watching Rams TV, some people need to get out more ?     

It bothers me when I miss most of the last 10 minutes because people are walking in front of me.

Archived