Bomb Scare

G STAR RAM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the injury to Winnall gave people the chance to leave unfortunately.

Always been annoyed by early leavers (and fully understand that people have their reasons), especially the people dragging young kids out before the end. Let them watch the game! Don’t get me started on people who leave slowly, so they can watch the game whilst walking, then stop on the staircase obstructing the views of everyone behind them who wants to stay and watch. You’ve chosen to leave, go!

(sorry I went off topic)

24 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Did I miss an announcement with 5 minutes remaining?

For a club that is always willing to tell the outside world how amazing our support is to have a half empty ground when sat in 2nd position and 3-0 up...embarrassing

I think the game finished very late.. they didnt start the second half til about 10 past 4.

Some people have a train to catch i guess.

It's people, it's the modern world, quick, quick, come on, we need to beat something, the traffic, we need to get home for the singing, the dancing show, that was the same last Saturday, we need to get to the carry out shop, we need to get to the pub we need, need, need, to be in a rush to nowhere etc, etc,  they don't think for themselves anymore, they are all sheep, as soon as people leave, others copy,  they feel as if they are missing out on something and panic, thinking they are going to be late, stuck, whatever, they are all in a rush to die in a rush.........

Same things happen in the cinemas, as soon as the credits start everyone panics, they all get up, and off they go, again. Whereas I love to sit there, relax, read the artists of the soundtrack and I always enjoy the films that stick a couple of minutes of extra footage on after the credits. Yep I'm usually still in the cinema as the staff are waiting to clean it from the mess these people who are in a current rush, have left the place in, whistling along to the soundtrack, and refusing to join them all in the car park getting nowhere fast.

"Slow down, your mov.......Christ Central Park is busy tonight, c'mon we best leave now to beat the traffic and get back home coz there's a new singing programme on the telly, Geriatric Halliwell gets to either stand up or sit down if someone can sing something she likes, oh and we best get to Dominoes and get the Pizza's in, and do you think we'll have time to annoy and trip over everyone watching and enjoying Simon and Garfunkel tonight.........and the unlucky ones that stay put to watch and listen, don't even receive a pleasant......excuse me!

Archived