Under 23s v Birmingham City PL Cup

angieram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, sage said:

Messi? Maradona? Archie Gemmill?

Yes your talking footballers now  Thomas is good but not that good he will get found out as soon as he plays at a decent level he's not a patch on Vernam that lad has an unbelievable football brain 

28 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Yes your talking footballers now  Thomas is good but not that good he will get found out as soon as he plays at a decent level he's not a patch on Vernam that lad has an unbelievable football brain 

I think it's possible to rate both. I have been raving about Vernam for 3 years. He will definitely play at a good championship level. 

However, Thomas is only 18, 3 years behind Vernam. He has plenty of time to develop to the same standard. 

12 minutes ago, sage said:

I think it's possible to rate both. I have been raving about Vernam for 3 years. He will definitely play at a good championship level. 

However, Thomas is only 18, 3 years behind Vernam. He has plenty of time to develop to the same standard. 

Sage He is a talent but I've seen a lot of him he can't even pass a ball five yards with his right foot Yes there has been a lot of good one footed players but they are rare  What Thomas has got his a natural ability to drift past players I just think better opposition will soon exploit his weakness to use his right foot  Needs to put some serious work in on it Your right at only 18 he has plenty of time to do it 

Archived