Sneaking up the Table

irobinson

If Bent goes out on loan we will either have to retain Martin or sell him and bring in a decent striker. I wouldn't loan him to a rival so a sale seems to be the only means of raising transfer money from him. I think Rowett should try to shift Anya and Shackell and convince Wednesday's new manager that Buttercup is worth buying.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, irobinson said:

I spy Villa and Fulham sneaking up the table - and I worry about them two - especially vIlla for second place

i think both will gate crash playoffs or better

i think Blades and Bristol will falter

well done Rams today - another clean sheet and a great result -can’t ask for any more. so pleased the way this season is planning out - let’s do it!!!!

Fulham have home games against Villa, Wolves, Sheff utd, Leeds and inform Brentford to play. And away they have Bristol, Derby, Preston and Norwich. Could help us out and beat Villa, Wolves, Leeds and Bristol city.

We just need to remain where we are.

Take one game at a time, betterinng or matching the teams in the top 10. Everyone will take points off each other at some stage.

The secret is to collect points when you don't play well and this what we seemed to have developed a knack of doing.

The is steel and resilience in this team something we haven't seen since Billy Davies side. Not always pretty but effective.

On 14/01/2018 at 09:00, Paul71 said:

Could be big for us, we have seen before how injuries can derail our season. He gives us something very different to the others.

On 14/01/2018 at 08:12, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I would not loan Chris Martin, we’d be mad to! Even in his short cameo yesterday he layed the ball off 3/4 for runners including the 3rd goal. Don’t sell/loan we need different options in the squad 

It really all depends on whether he's happy to be patient. If he is he has to stay. I'm sure we'll need him at some point!

Archived