We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RamNut said:

A bit harsh.

i used to like wolves. One of the first games i ever went to was wolves. Stood on the ozzo end getting offered soup by a couple of their fans. That was back in the day. 

But after our duff home defeat this season i witnessed some unpleasant cr@p from lone wolves looking for trouble. Basically i hope they **** it up. Nothing would give me greater pleasure after that.

Every team has them. When I lived in Derby, whilst most fans were excellent, I did get some nasty abuse sometimes. And I don't wear colours. But I don't hold it against Derby at all.

Go on the Wolves Blogs and you will see them making statements about B4 comments and taking the mickey out of spellings. Most of them are very cocky about their current position and form. There is a few who are still thinking caution due to being a long way to go before the season is over. For a Football point, i hope they do get clawed back on their current lead, it makes the season for all other much more exciting

5 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Go on the Wolves Blogs and you will see them making statements about B4 comments and taking the mickey out of spellings. Most of them are very cocky about their current position and form. There is a few who are still thinking caution due to being a long way to go before the season is over. For a Football point, i hope they do get clawed back on their current lead, it makes the season for all other much more exciting

Yeah, there are some idiots about. The forum I use is pretty cool. Lots of level heads and not one person has taken the piss out of B4. Like I said, all teams have the morons who moan and groan and abuse other fans. I'm not one and none of my mates are. With a few exceptions... generally against the Albion.

28 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

People on this site still take the piss out of b4. Until you get to develop an understanding of the poster then it’s a natural position to adopt. You can’t blame wolves fans for doing the same or being confident of their teams chances of promotion. Both are what I would expect of any football fan. 

30 minutes ago, vapd said:

Yeah, there are some idiots about. The forum I use is pretty cool. Lots of level heads and not one person has taken the piss out of B4. Like I said, all teams have the morons who moan and groan and abuse other fans. I'm not one and none of my mates are. With a few exceptions... generally against the Albion.

As mentioned above. We get pages and pages of replies to a b4 spelling mistake ( me included) it’s simply ridiculous to have a go at another teams fans for doing likewise. 

9 minutes ago, Doodle said:

People on this site still take the piss out of b4. Until you get to develop an understanding of the poster then it’s a natural position to adopt. You can’t blame wolves fans for doing the same or being confident of their teams chances of promotion. Both are what I would expect of any football fan. 

True but I think you'll find that The Wolves Forum (that I use) is pretty decent. Quality posters, season ticket holders who are impartial and realistic. A good bunch. Much as I've found on here. No abuse, just general discussion. Those are the football fans I like!

4 minutes ago, vapd said:

True but I think you'll find that The Wolves Forum (that I use) is pretty decent. Quality posters, season ticket holders who are impartial and realistic. A good bunch. Much as I've found on here. No abuse, just general discussion. Those are the football fans I like!

I don’t know about your forum, but this one has a block facility apparently. I say apparently, because I’ve never used it. I love all options some good, some wise, some passionate and some just plain stupid. But that’s  football fans and in fact people in general. I’m not sure I would last too long on a forum where everyone is just reasonable. Sounds a bit boring if I’m honest 

50 minutes ago, Doodle said:

I don’t know about your forum, but this one has a block facility apparently. I say apparently, because I’ve never used it. I love all options some good, some wise, some passionate and some just plain stupid. But that’s  football fans and in fact people in general. I’m not sure I would last too long on a forum where everyone is just reasonable. Sounds a bit boring if I’m honest 

That has been said about the forum. But you get reasoned debate, some great analytics from the folks who go to games week in week out. Obvs some disagreement, some people will think x played well and others will say he didn't and should be dropped. But I like it.

4 hours ago, Doodle said:

As mentioned above. We get pages and pages of replies to a b4 spelling mistake ( me included) it’s simply ridiculous to have a go at another teams fans for doing likewise. 

Well not my fault if I am telling the truth and can't take it not my problem but there's.

As one guy on the Wolves forum posted: For Wolves to finish 3rd from here on in and miss out on promotion they would need a 2nd half to the season equivalent of finishing 17th. Thats how far ahead they are! - No chance they are finishing anything but top. Sorry b4

One thing I have noticed is they don't seem to be receiving the criticism one would expect for blatantly abusing ffp rules. I have nothing against wolves as a club but to hear everyone fawning over them and how much better than everyone they are yes they've got champions league standard players playing in the championship! In my opinion wolves **** or bust approach sets a dangerous precedent and makes a mockery of clubs trying to stick within the rules, but then again I'm a typical Brit obsessed with rules and fair play!

Archived