England v Germany

Day

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'm a big fan of the Germans, but they're equally to blame for the lack of entertainment,

End to end, plenty of attacking and willingness...... Germans could have scored 4...... England looking hungry and maybe a little green...... yet it’s not entertaining..... if I was a idiot then I’d wouldn’t know you’re on a fishing expedition.....

Just now, Mafiabob said:

End to end, plenty of attacking and willingness...... Germans could have scored 4...... England looking hungry and maybe a little green...... yet it’s not entertaining..... if I was a idiot then I’d wouldn’t know you’re on a fishing expedition.....

I'm watching it without commentary, so I'm not listening to the likes of Glenn Hoddle telling me how good of a game it is. I think that makes a big difference, you should try it.

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'm watching it without commentary, so I'm not listening to the likes of Glenn Hoddle telling me how good of a game it is. I think that makes a big difference, you should try it.

Same here idiot....... you could try and be a less sanctimonious person and not talk down to others which you seem to like doing on here, everyone’s opinion matters..... whether you disagree or not..... you know as much as the next guy, had any good scouting jobs come up lately? 

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Watching the game with eyes open helps too. You should try that :thumbsup:

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Elsewhere Begium and Mexico are currently 2-2 with still over half an hour to play.

England could play until next week and they still wouldn't be able to score twice in a game against decent opposition.

Can you even get live TV in Mexico? If it’s black and white and a player called hurst is playing, stick with it, it gets better....

Archived