England v Germany

Day

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We usually do pretty well in friendlies against the big teams. It's competitive games where things actually matter that the likes of Germany breeze past us.

Having said that it appears all of our players who are even remotely any good (and by that I mean Alli and Kane) are both out of the squad, so 1-6 to Germany I suppose. I gave us one since Neuer is injured.

Hard to even call it a England B team, more like C. 

Not the best of weeks for Southgate, said he hasn’t picked Wilshere as he’s not playing regular football and when he has played in a position that’s not his best.

The next day tells the media he tried to call up Drinkwater who’s played one game all season.

Also picking Joe Gomez as CB when he’s played full back for Liverpool.

I’ve got money on German to win tonight, 19/20 easy way to double your money.

1 hour ago, David said:

Hard to even call it a England B team, more like C. 

Not the best of weeks for Southgate, said he hasn’t picked Wilshere as he’s not playing regular football and when he has played in a position that’s not his best.

The next day tells the media he tried to call up Drinkwater who’s played one game all season.

Also picking Joe Gomez as CB when he’s played full back for Liverpool.

I’ve got money on German to win tonight, 19/20 easy way to double your money.

DEL put a link up to the stats and he'd played 40 mins in the prem. 

Will Hughes has played more mins this season in his 1 start for Watford. 

And he's come through the England U23s.

Why hasn't Southgate given will a chance? Pffft England way my a**e.

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I know it's only a friendly, but the real lack of intensity and urgency coupled with the awful atmosphere (the sound of kids screaming like they've just seen mickey mouse at disneyland) is making this a snoozefest.

Think you had this saved as a generic template and pushed post by accident......

Archived