Minutes silence.

Mafiabob

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

We lost, I get it, but really?

I didn’t hear anything from where I sat, I thought it was well done.

Same here. I reckon those in the concourse probably weren't watching the screens - I know if I was late it's the last thing I do - they probably weren't aware if what was happening.

Why do some people seem so eager to criticise others without knowing the full facts?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Same here. I reckon those in the concourse probably weren't watching the screens - I know if I was late it's the last thing I do - they probably weren't aware if what was happening.

Why do some people seem so eager to criticise others without knowing the full facts?

Come on please..... it really isn't hard to work out..... I kind of get it if it's something like a applause on a certain minute etc..... but you telling me, with the amount of poppies folk got on, army folk around and with it being every November without fail the closest home match to armistice day..... think it's fair game to be critical of folk who are in the concourses..... only one minute out of staring in front of a phone or talking about what you had on your acca.....

In a day where everyone demands respect and responsibility of people in public eye..... about time we looked at our selves.

Thats why I'm eager.....

Archived