dcfcfans 'P.L' Tables 2017/18 , by mo55y

mozza

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Cheers for compiling this week after week Mozza. Really enjoyed it. Do I play in some Euro prediction league next season?

I was thinking folk could adopt the team that finished in the same position in reality and sort of 'support' them in a virtual reality sort of way. You're team would be Liverpool, mine would be Crystal Palace,  nah second thoughts, forget it,  have a good summer ?

23 minutes ago, mozza said:

I was thinking folk could adopt the team that finished in the same position in reality and sort of 'support' them in a virtual reality sort of way. You're team would be Liverpool, mine would be Crystal Palace,  nah second thoughts, forget it,  have a good summer ?

But then I would be stuck with Sunderland! ?

Despite my poor showing this season I really enjoy the prediction league. Thank you @mozza. ??

28 minutes ago, mozza said:

Mine's Bradford.

Nah I'll leave it.

Archived