Hillsborough - Six Charged

Gaspode

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Anyone who thinks that the whole tragedy of that day can be pinned on just six people has got rocks in their heads. 

But you have to accept their decisions either resulted in deaths or covered them up.

You've had comprehensive details why the fans are not responsible so let's not go down that futile route again.

1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

But you have to accept their decisions either resulted in deaths or covered them up.

You've had comprehensive details why the fans are not responsible so let's not go down that futile route again.

Totally, but as I said, they are definitely not the only ones responsible......but they are a lovely little scapegoat.

23 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Totally, but as I said, they are definitely not the only ones responsible......but they are a lovely little scapegoat.

So...ultimately who is to blame, if it isn't the people who were in control of the safety of the day. Knowing what we know from independent investigations?

Just now, GboroRam said:

So...ultimately who is to blame, if it isn't the people who were in control of the safety of the day. Knowing what we know from independent investigations?

Everyone (underlined and in bold) that was involved in the disaster is to blame for it.

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Anyone who thinks that the whole tragedy of that day can be pinned on just six people has got rocks in their heads. 

I don't think anyone is saying that. in fact it's more a case of some of those people were negligent to the extent that there actions created a situation which led to the tragedy.

in fact some of those 6 aren't being charged with offences relating to the tragedy, but for conspiracy during the investigation. Changing statements etc.. which ultimately led to the truth being hidden for so many years and people holding hearsay and deliberate lies and misinformation as true facts. I pity such people.

PistoldPete2

I would think it's unlikely that a manslaughter charge will stick, but I'm surprised that there aren't more charges for the cover up. 

However tragic the consequences , an error of judgement could be forgivable. But the lies and forging of documents is wilful, and I would have hoped to see more bent coppers being charged for that. 

I think it is a good thing.

I knew a lad in that end that day. I hope he is ok and managed to go to another game eventually. 

Covering up for a mistake is terrible and for the police to do this is even worse. Just goes to show how corrupt things get even in this country. 

16 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

£100m this investigation has cost. That's a scandal in itself.

Yeah, if they hadn't of covered it up and the media hadn't been fed lies it wouldn't have come to all this.

its one tenth of what the government just gave the UDM init.

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Yeah, if they hadn't of covered it up and the media hadn't been fed lies it wouldn't have come to all this.

Or if The FA had not chosen to hold the game at a ground that they knew was unsafe the accident may never have happened?

44 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Union of "democratic" Mineworkers?

Archived