Lions 2017

Angry Ram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't get any easier games either. Going to be a long hard tour and we need to get our act together fast. No other place on the planet like NZ for fierce, intense, brilliant rugby...from Super teams through to ABs. I hope I'm wrong but my heart is saying it's going to be a whitewash. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not posted in this thread for a while. ..

The tour seems to have perked up with successive wins over the Maori and the Highlanders. 

1st test 2 days away and fair play to Gatland he has been quite bold in his test selection. No halfpenny or north in the back 3. Less warrenball in midfield. 

Hope they give a good account of themselves but I predict new Zealand by 11.

9 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Not posted in this thread for a while. ..

The tour seems to have perked up with successive wins over the Maori and the Highlanders. 

1st test 2 days away and fair play to Gatland he has been quite bold in his test selection. No halfpenny or north in the back 3. Less warrenball in midfield. 

Hope they give a good account of themselves but I predict new Zealand by 11.

Elliot Daly looks a good pick. 

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

That's punchy! Have a fiver - you'll get good odds.

All Blacks 7-4 ON to do the whitewash I think according to Paddy Power this morning.

I do have a fiver on a straight victory at 4-1 but then, that's why I live in rented accommodation and bookies live in big houses!

They are a well oiled machine. Offloading went to hands almost every time and they were ruthless in the breakdown. 

Some signs of encouragement for the lions. 

The obvious change would be Itoje for Jones. 

On 6/24/2017 at 12:27, CWC1983 said:

They are a well oiled machine. Offloading went to hands almost every time and they were ruthless in the breakdown. 

Some signs of encouragement for the lions. 

The obvious change would be Itoje for Jones. 

Obvious to everyone....except Gatland. 

Archived