Ice Cream Van

Day

With all the music streaming services available today why don't they make use of them, playing the same track everyday must be irritating.

I would be more tempted to go out and buy a 99p with a bit of Rihanna or Elton John playing. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
8 minutes ago, David said:

With all the music streaming services available today why don't they make use of them, playing the same track everyday must be irritating.

I would be more tempted to go out and buy a 99p with a bit of Rihanna or Elton John playing. 

Ah but how would you knows it's the ice cream van? Not some chav with a ghetto blaster? If he's playing green sleeves you know it must be the Ice cream van

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Ah but how would you knows it's the ice cream van? Not some chav with a ghetto blaster? If he's playing green sleeves you know it must be the Ice cream van

You raise a valid point, maybe they could agree on an artist that you wouldn't associate with your everyday ghetto blaster.

Black Lace would be an option, they have some classic tracks which would be suitable. I can see people lining the streets doing the conga for a cornetto.

14 minutes ago, David said:

Wouldn't it be better if the vans played some of the Disney tunes from FROZEN? :lol:

Just now, WhiteHorseRam said:

Wouldn't it be better if the vans played some of the Disney tunes from FROZEN? :lol:

I think that would alienate the older generation. 

Maybe a remix of milkshake 

My ice cream brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours, 
I can teach you, 
But I have to charge 99p

2 minutes ago, David said:

I think that would alienate the older generation. 

Maybe a remix of milkshake 

My ice cream brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours, 
I can teach you, 
But I have to charge 99p

I'm not going to get into an argument with you, so just

Let It Go.

3 hours ago, David said:

I agree,Ice cream van sounds creepy.

No chance the council would allow anything better.

But it should be happy music.

I think Blace Lace are out since the main man got done for benefit fraud.

PistoldPete2
6 hours ago, David said:

You raise a valid point, maybe they could agree on an artist that you wouldn't associate with your everyday ghetto blaster.

Black Lace would be an option, they have some classic tracks which would be suitable. I can see people lining the streets doing the conga for a cornetto.

It has to be a recognisable signature tune. Eric morcambe famously confused a police siren with an ice cream van. Cue the line " he'll never sell any ice creams travelling at that speed". 

3 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I agree,Ice cream van sounds creepy.

No chance the council would allow anything better.

But it should be happy music.

I think Blace Lace are out since the main man got done for benefit fraud.

Conehead ?

15 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

99p! Been a long time since a 99 actually cost 99p. That's inflation for you. 

And everyone knows te music just means they've ran out of ice cream and are going home. 

48 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Someone once told me that a 99 actually cost 13p to produce. Now that's a healthy profit. 

True but coffee is where the real profit margins are.

Now what music would we have for mobile coffee vans?

Should be no need to purchase coffee other than from the supermarket. All these fancy coffee shops when you have a kettle at home, if you really need that caffeine hit whilst out, you need to get to bed earlier and eat better.

Or have an afternoon nap like me.

Archived