Betting Survey - Win a training ground tour & lunch with the players

Day

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

The draw took place a month ago, or maybe 11 months in the future, so don't rush.

Strange, swear I saw them tweet it out tonight but now can't find it. Maybe it is old news ?

I wouldn't normally give away my date of birth for the prospect of a prize, but the prize was too enticing!

Although, I will be disappointed if any of my information ends up in the hands of any betting companies.

Surely, they just needed to know if respondents were old enough to bet, so just asking the age would have been less intrusive, and probably increase the number of people responding to the survey!

Well, that's got that off my chest!

On 11/05/2017 at 10:03, PodgeyRam said:

Says the draw takes place on April 14. Is that a typo or is the tour taking place in 2018?

Been updated "Prize draw will take place at 5pm on 31st May"

I know the last survey about streaming the data wasn't being collected to give to third party's, was just used to arm the club going into talks with the EFL.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is the same but helping the club see which betting companies fans use. No point in working with Coral if all the fans use Bet365 say. 

Not heard, spoke or been asked to push this at all so don't quote me on this survey. Just don't personally believe it's a shady sell your data scheme.

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 20:07, metalsheep02 said:

Anybody who manages to get their date on birth recorded correctly deserves a prize for that alone.

Yep - I've given up on completing it due to that. What a farce.

Not sure what's wrong with the DOB box - it worked fine for me.

Also, wouldn't they have to tell you if they were passing on your name to other companies? 

Maybe I'm just an innocent, but I think they are asking as they are reconsidering letting the betting franchise at Pride Park. 

Archived