New team, new spine down the middle.

Boycie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Olsson is one of the strangest players I've seen in a Derby shirt. One week he is excellent then the next week he is awful. The sooner Fozzy is back, the sooner our left hand side will be more secure.

Defensively he is a liability.

Thought he was getting his act together for a few games but once again he appears to completely have forgotten the primary responsibility of his role.

19 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

With regards to Keogh and Shackell they are both decent centre backs at this level but both need a fresh start elsewhere time to move on . I would be willing to give Thorne one last chance . 

Not sure why anyone would want to offload centre backs that are decent at this level?!

Just now, Saul Pimpson said:

Carson

Darikwa, Tarkowksi (c), Shackell, Forsyth

Kieftenbeld, Johnson

Jota, Vydra, Ince

Martin

...Easy innit

I mentioned Tarkowksi and Darikwa in the transfer suggestion thread, absoloute must for me . Jota we should have gone for a couple if years ago , he's 30 now . Martin and Vydra could be lethal if they click.

3 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I mentioned Tarkowksi and Darikwa in the transfer suggestion thread, absoloute must for me . Jota we should have gone for a couple if years ago , he's 30 now . Martin and Vydra could be lethal if they click.

Jota is 25, according to Wiki.

3 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Even that team, which looks good to me, only adds 4 players overs the summer. It won't take a lot to turn this squad into contenders.

1 minute ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Even that team, which looks good to me, only adds 4 players overs the summer. It won't take a lot to turn this squad into contenders.

How long have we been saying that?

If Rowett wants to ship them all out and get loads in, I'm all for it (although I'm hoping Chrissy is here). Change is gonna come.

Just now, Will Hughes Hair said:

I don't even know where to begin with this. Mel's fault? FFS

He's paid for all those expensive failures we'll struggle to shift - the Yanks held on to the purse strings a little more wisely. Start there.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's paid for all those expensive failures we'll struggle to shift - the Yanks held on to the purse strings a little more wisely. Start there.

Ah yes, i remember the good times under GSE & Nige. Nobody had anything to moan about then. Happy days.

Archived