VERY VERY SPOOKY!!!!

eccles the ram

Been told by a chap at work of very spooky statistics involving the Red Dogs. Just checked the details and I am amazed at the coincidences between this season and the 2004/2005 year. 

On 11th December 2004 Forest lost to the Rams 3-0. Twelve years later to the day Derby beat the Red Dogs 3-0!

On 26th February 2005 Forest drew 2-2 with us. On 18th March 2017 the same result happened.

On 30th April 2005 on the second tp last game  Forest lost 2-1 to QPR away and were relegated. Guess who they are playing the second to last game on 29th April 2017? .......QPR!!!

Could history repeat itself again?...

Spooky eh?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/03/2017 at 09:47, rynny said:

FB_IMG_1489969026634.jpg

36 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Been told by a chap at work of very spooky statistics involving the Red Dogs. Just checked the details and I am amazed at the coincidences between this season and the 2004/2005 year. 

On 11th December 2004 Forest lost to the Rams 3-0. Twelve years later to the day Derby beat the Red Dogs 3-0!

On 26th February 2005 Forest drew 2-2 with us. On 18th March 2017 the same result happened.

On 30th April 2005 on the second tp last game  Forest lost 2-1 to QPR away and were relegated. Guess who they are playing the second to last game on 29th April 2017? .......QPR!!!

Could history repeat itself again?...

Spooky eh?

Are you still on dial up in Eccles?

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Didn't you have writing in a green goo as your pic, it maybe said Derby County, but i only have a small screen.

Apologies if not, I'm easily confused.

Wow that was a long time ago :lol:

Or do you mean this one?

FB_IMG_1490220643111.jpg

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

Wow that was a long time ago :lol:

Or do you mean this one?

FB_IMG_1490220643111.jpg

I'm sure it was green writing, i know its wrong but i judge people on their avatars!

Shallow i know, but we all do it subconsciously.

For instance, someone recently had an avatar that looked like an eyelash on the screen, i instantly thought 'What a nob'.

37 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'm sure it was green writing, i know its wrong but i judge people on their avatars!

For instance, someone recently had an avatar that looked like an eyelash on the screen, i instantly thought 'What a nob'.

You fancy me don't you. Go on admit it.

39 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Yeah I had one that was Derby County in green writing but that was a few years ago though.

I think that just reading his posts tbf :whistle:

Archived