McClaren is one of our own, sack the players

Sexydadbod

I refuse to support these overrated, overpaid, mercenary fairies any longer. They got Clement sacked, Pearson sacked, made Wassall's job untenable and now they have got McClaren sacked. McClaren's right there is no spirit or character in the dressing room and the sooner these overpaid players get out of my club the better. McClaren will always be one of OUR own. The only frequents since our downfall since the play off final are the players and Mel Morris. Both need to go asap because they are ruining OUR club.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McLovin said:

He deserved at least the whole of next season. What a joke. Imagine in any other workplace a group of employees helped to the sacking of their managers. A complete JOKE

Its the modern way. Looking for the quick fix. Easy init, Well we know this lot can get into the Top 6 so I expect us to go on an unbeaten run until the end of the season.

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

I think they are being sacked, that's why it's out with McClaren, who's style has been the blueprint for this playing staff for 4 years now.

McClaren said after the Brighton game that there are no leaders and characters in the dressing room so surely he would have identified this in the summer and removed the dead wood?

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I refuse to support these overrated, overpaid, mercenary fairies any longer. They got Clement sacked, Pearson sacked, made Wassall's job untenable and now they have got McClaren sacked. McClaren's right there is no spirit or character in the dressing room and the sooner these overpaid players get out of my club the better. McClaren will always be own of OUR own. The only frequents since our downfall since the play off final are the players and Mel Morris. Both need to go asap because they are ruining OUR club.

Are you serious?

Just now, McLovin said:

McClaren said after the Brighton game that there are no leaders and characters in the dressing room so surely he would have identified this in the summer and removed the dead wood?

After seeing his previous signings here and at Newcastle, would you trust him and Evans to built a team?

Just now, McLovin said:

What has Powell done to be deserve being sacked? The man's a legend here as is McClaren. The board have some serious questions to answer 

What has he achieved to deserve his legendship? He has a nice smile I suppose.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

What has Powell done to be deserve being sacked? The man's a legend here as is McClaren. The board have some serious questions to answer 

No ideas at all. 

Archived