McClaren is one of our own, sack the players

Sexydadbod

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McLovin said:

I refuse to support these overrated, overpaid, mercenary fairies any longer. They got Clement sacked, Pearson sacked, made Wassall's job untenable and now they have got McClaren sacked. McClaren's right there is no spirit or character in the dressing room and the sooner these overpaid players get out of my club the better. McClaren will always be one of OUR own. The only frequents since our downfall since the play off final are the players and Mel Morris. Both need to go asap because they are ruining OUR club.

And your post McLovin encapsulates in a nutshell our problem and decline over the past few years.

For me McClaren was the signatuary of his own sacking in stating "there is no spirt or character in the dressing room" because he is absoutley the conductor and motivator of that spirit and character within the dressing room. My previous posts have essentially been centered on his inability to galvanise and engender a team spirt that is required in a successful team.

Players respect strong leadership and guidance.

Unfortunately McClaren was unable to deliver on both accounts, so don't blame the players, as poor as some of them maybe.

Just now, philmycock said:

Who would you like to see in the hot seat Ossie? I want the Fulham dude.

He's just signed a new contract and probably won't be up for leaving anytime soon. I like the look of Wagner at Huddersfield but can't see him jumping ship either. I'd like us to have a look abroad but suspect it will be Rowett.

2 hours ago, bcnram said:

What has he achieved to deserve his legendship? He has a nice smile I suppose.

What?! You must be too young! Chris Powell was a star left back in a the best Rams team I have seen in my lifetime when we were pushing for Europe in Premier League. Others on here will say Nish or Micky Forsyth but I'm not that old, Powell was the best Rams left back I've seen, and therefore a legend!

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

He's just signed a new contract and probably won't be up for leaving anytime soon. I like the look of Wagner at Huddersfield but can't see him jumping ship either. I'd like us to have a look abroad but suspect it will be Rowett.

I fink it'll be Rowett, god knows who we'll get after his 6 months in charge.

38 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

What?! You must be too young! Chris Powell was a star left back in a the best Rams team I have seen in my lifetime when we were pushing for Europe in Premier League. Others on here will say Nish or Micky Forsyth but I'm not that old, Powell was the best Rams left back I've seen, and therefore a legend!

Ha ha!! Best left back was definitely Nish - pure class. Chris Powell was OK, nothing more and definitely not worthy of legend status.

Archived