Lincoln

1of4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even after today I'd still sign the d1ckhead if it means that we get automatic promotion, then as soon as we're up he'd be on his bike. Good job I'll never be Derby's chairman, no scruples me,show me the money premiership.

28 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

So, if we had gone for it against Leicester then beaten a poor milwall ten we could have had a 1 in 7 chance of drawing Lincoln in the 1/4 finals.... massive chance totally wasted 

Yes because Millwall would have had a player sent off against us, that's exactly how it works.

Millwall are that poor they beat a team that beat us 3-1.

40 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Even after today I'd still sign the d1ckhead if it means that we get automatic promotion, then as soon as we're up he'd be on his bike. Good job I'll never be Derby's chairman, no scruples me,show me the money premiership.

It wouldn't mean getting automatic promotion though. Let's completely ignore his stamping, gouging, and embarrassing diving, he was still made to look useless by 5th tier opposition. He spent the first half of the season being made to look useless by SPL opposition. Not only is the guy a complete jeb end, he has to be one of the most overrated footballers on the planet. I kind of expect the dingles up in Burnley to be fooled into thinking he's the dog's ******** because he kicks people and points whilst shouting, but I didn't think that so many Derby fans would still be falling for this tired act.

6 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Hats off to them.

It was about time somebody beat Burnley at their own game and ground!

Didn't expect that even if Burnley had fielded a reserve team.

That they did it today is excellent, for the romance of the cup is still alive and well for some teams and fans.

Well done the Imps ( as for Barton, once a ****er, always a ****er, enough said).

5 hours ago, Anon said:

It wouldn't mean getting automatic promotion though. Let's completely ignore his stamping, gouging, and embarrassing diving, he was still made to look useless by 5th tier opposition. He spent the first half of the season being made to look useless by SPL opposition. Not only is the guy a complete jeb end, he has to be one of the most overrated footballers on the planet. I kind of expect the dingles up in Burnley to be fooled into thinking he's the dog's ******** because he kicks people and points whilst shouting, but I didn't think that so many Derby fans would still be falling for this tired act.

Barton has been man of the match for Burnley in 3 out of the 5 league games he has played since his return for a second spell as well as scoring the winner against Southampton. Burnley MOM against Leicester (1-0), Watford (1-2) and Chelsea (1-1). He also got MOM in the two FA Cup games against Sunderland (2-0) and Bristol City (2-0).

17 hours ago, Andicis said:

This is a clip of the Barton incident.

That's not the incident he got a card for. Clearly stamps on the player, then tries again, the fakes getting hit by an elbow. Hopefully they will look at this and ban him, he's a disgrace.

6 hours ago, Grantona said:

Barton has been man of the match for Burnley in 3 out of the 5 league games he has played since his return for a second spell as well as scoring the winner against Southampton. Burnley MOM against Leicester (1-0), Watford (1-2) and Chelsea (1-1). He also got MOM in the two FA Cup games against Sunderland (2-0) and Bristol City (2-0).

As I said, I fully expect the dingles in Burnley to be taken in by his act.

12 hours ago, Grantona said:

Not according to https://www.whoscored.com/Players/4835/Fixtures/Joey-Barton

Archived