Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Ince and Hughes go, I can see Derby bringing in potentially five more players this window. That's two to replace Ince and Hughes, and the 3 Rowett alluded to in his Talksport interview. My guesses would be...

Whelan/Ledley, Irvine, Watkins, and left winger and a right winger, with one of them potentially being this Maddison lad from Posh. 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

If Ince and Hughes go, I can see Derby bringing in potentially five more players this window. That's two to replace Ince and Hughes, and the 3 Rowett alluded to in his Talksport interview. My guesses would be...

Whelan/Ledley, Irvine, Watkins, and left winger and a right winger, with one of them potentially being this Maddison lad from Posh. 

Man that is depressing

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

I think the 3 positions Rowett wants regardless of outgoings are CM, LW/RW and a striker.

27 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Can Rowett please tell us if that's going to be the case ? So I can not bother next season. 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

So far we've signed a promotion winning, premier league playing, experienced centre back and a young, strong, potential filled RB/CB from one of the top sides in the country - Then being strongly linked with a DCM who has 9 years in the premier league

I'd like to think Rowett won't be following that up with some random punts on lower league players...

I think we should get rid of Max Lowe and go for Paul Robinson from Birmingham. He is just 39 in december. Good leader with a bag of EPL experience. Rowett knows him well too. Perferct fit for the dross we are going to play next season. Sign him up, Gary.

05748d2a75d7.jpg

23 minutes ago, Putin is A Ram said:

I think we should get rid of Max Lowe and go for Paul Robinson from Birmingham. 

05748d2a75d7.jpg

I stopped reading after Lowe and Robinson bit. 

Max Lowe is young and broke through the first team last season which was good, hopefully we'll see more of him and look after him carefully each game, I'd rather us to avoid Robinson tbh. 

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Max Lowe is young and broke through the first team last season which was good, hopefully we'll see more of him and look after him carefully each game, I'd rather us to avoid Robinson tbh. 

IMG_4546.JPG

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

What Putin wants Putin shall get.

Archived