Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Brum apparently going in for Elphick at Villa... Would take him here. Had a nightmare season at Villa this year, but he was one of the best defenders in the league when at Bournemouth.

Bookies also have Brum as favs to sign Troy Deeney,, agree with you with Elphick Ramspolls

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Brum apparently going in for Elphick at Villa... Would take him here. Had a nightmare season at Villa this year, but he was one of the best defenders in the league whesan at Bournemouth.

That same Twitter account says Brum are preparing a £3 million bid for Keogh.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I've absolutely no doubt he will - twice at least - Blues away and Villa away  ?

100% mate! I'm only joking anyway :D. I'm not that bothered if he stays or if he goes. If he stays, he needs to improve. If he goes, we need at least £4m+.

26 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Where's any links with a DM? We've needed one for AGES and everything is about forwards and winger which we have loads of...

DM please Gary!

Just wait and see. I do agreed that DM is needed. 

3 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Where's any links with a DM? We've needed one for AGES and everything is about forwards and winger which we have loads of...

DM please Gary!

I'd have nipped in for David Vaughan before he re-signed with The Dogs.

16 minutes ago, cannable said:

I'd have nipped in for David Vaughan before he re-signed with The Dogs.

Behave. Vaughan is well past it. He has been very poor for them for the past 2 seasons. No legs on him, he can't run for more than 30 mins. 

26 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

See my profile picture

My faith in getting anything like a full season out of Thorne faded around Christmas time

He COULD be the best player in the championship - And one of the best in his position in the country - I genuinely believe he's got the ability to play holding midfield for England at some point

However 45 appearances in 3 1/2 years is a problem for me - The only 'full' season we've had from him he was in and out with little niggles

So we need another one please - The new Eust - Someone who will come in, do a job, be fairly unimpressive going forwards but solid as a rock in defence - But equally happy to drop back to the bench when Thorne can play

41 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Behave. Vaughan is well past it. He has been very poor for them for the past 2 seasons. No legs on him, he can't run for more than 30 mins. 

I don't know a Forest fan that doesn't purr over him. You don't need to run if you're in DM.

Or there already been mentioned Matty James in last few weeks/months/days maybe have a look in this thread. Don't get the obsession with this player though and no I don't think it suit 'Rowett team perfectly' I don't think so sorry Mr so called expert.

Archived