Help regarding rams tickets

dcfcreece1601

You need to start looking for tickets about a month in advance so you know when they are on sale, as someone has said you first need a customer number so go to the ticket office and register.

check this site regularly to find out when tickets go on sale and get in on the first day you are eligible http://www.dcfc.co.uk/tickets/

there should be no need to get a home membership unless we get to the play offs or beat West Brom and get a big tie at home.

there are usually three sales periods for away tickets, so the first people who can buy tickets are away members, then season ticket holders, if any tickets are left they then go on general sale.

if you haven't got a season ticket or access to someone's ST number who doesn't go to away games then I suggest you buy an away membership so you can buy tickets on the first day they go on sale.

there are a number of away games coming up where I would not expect any tickets to go on general sale;

Forest, Newcastle, Brentford, Villa, Rotherham depending if we need a win, also any play off games.

other games will probably have enough tickets to reach general sale, Leeds tickets are now on general sale, Ipswich and Newcastle details will come up soon, Ipswich on a Tues night will make general sale, but Newcastle on a Saturday will sell out to ST holders.

you can buy online through that webpage once you have a customer number and they will post you the tickets out for an extra couple of quid.

Trains are a different kettle of fish, the earlier you book tickets the cheaper they will be, and it always pays to find a split ticket site where you can buy tickets for different stages of the journey, which sometimes saves up to 40-50%.

good luck

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought of this today so may as well go in this thread as it's ticket related.

I noticed today that i have just two more monthly payments on our season tickets. When it comes to us renewing for the first time in the summer I have a few questions based on the assumption that prices will stay the same.

When I bought our ST's it was the second part of early bird price. If I had purchased when they first came out then i would have got them cheaper.

If I renew during the first period of early bird and prices are the same as last year then would I get the cheaper prices or do I have to renew like for like so I pay the same as this year?

Sounds a bit gobbledegook I know but just would be interested to know if I could get the same tickets even cheaper next season if I renew straight away.

Thanks

Reece, if you're intending to go to lots of home games, it might be worth looking at a half season ticket. You're guaranteed your seat for all league games, have priority for home cup games and get in just before general sale for away games. Better than wasting nearly a ton on memberships.

45 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Thought of this today so may as well go in this thread as it's ticket related.

I noticed today that i have just two more monthly payments on our season tickets. When it comes to us renewing for the first time in the summer I have a few questions based on the assumption that prices will stay the same.

When I bought our ST's it was the second part of early bird price. If I had purchased when they first came out then i would have got them cheaper.

If I renew during the first period of early bird and prices are the same as last year then would I get the cheaper prices or do I have to renew like for like so I pay the same as this year?

Sounds a bit gobbledegook I know but just would be interested to know if I could get the same tickets even cheaper next season if I renew straight away.

Thanks

Not sure about that,  but I'd imagine all will be made clear at renewal time. You talk about renewing in the summer. I'm sure last year it was done in March, maybe even earlier? Someone on here will know for sure. 

49 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

March! Crikey.

You'll find out the information from maybe next month or two. They always release this stuff early Etc anyway. 

2 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

March! Crikey.

Season ticket details normally come out during mid to late february

early bird normally runs to mud April

you pay the renewal price at the time of renewal. One year they did a scheme where if you had held the season ticket you were renewing for several years you got more discount than a first time renewal

half season ticket holders got the same discount periods for renewing to a full season ticket.

8 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Oh you're quick tonight. 

Last year details were published 1st Feb and the first pricing period ran to the first week of April

FTFY. 

last bit correct.

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, davenportram said:

It's a good job I didn't go on a grammar hunt last night, you'd have had loads of notifications coming through.

:p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived