Help regarding rams tickets

dcfcreece1601

Hi guys, so I've started going to home games quite a lot but normally my dad sorts it out and I go with him but it's got to the point I'd rather go on my own or with the misses and was wondering how I get tickets without knowing a season ticket holder etc? I'm also looking for 2 tickets for the West Brom game is there any way of getting any this late? Don't have much knowledge of how the ticket stuff works , thanks in advance COYR

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Hi guys, so I've started going to home games quite a lot but normally my dad sorts it out and I go with him but it's got to the point I'd rather go on my own or with the misses and was wondering how I get tickets without knowing a season ticket holder etc? I'm also looking for 2 tickets for the West Brom game is there any way of getting any this late? Don't have much knowledge of how the ticket stuff works , thanks in advance COYR

You will need a customer number to buy tickets, but this is easily done by phone, internet or in person at the ticket office. Then simply use one of three methods to buy tickets.

West Brom tickets are sold out.  

Just now, mumblemumble said:

You'd rather go on your own or with the misses...

What a let down of a son you are.

Ha! Me and my dad are not on the best of terms for various reasons and I live with my misses so it's a lot more practical , what a let down you're reply was considering you didn't help my original request for advice ;)

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Ha! Me and my dad are not on the best of terms for various reasons and I live with my misses so it's a lot more practical , what a let down you're reply was considering you didn't help my original request for advice ;)

You don't have to explain yourself to someone who is obviously residing in a glass tower somewhere.

Don't lower yourself.

mumblemumble
8 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Lol, you're probably best setting up a customer number for yourself and then one for the misses - buy home tickets as soon as the go to general sale, likewise away tickets (if they reach general sale).

No chance for West Brom, sold out.

4 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

What about the price home and away membership for me? It's £90 for her to go to home and away games all year?

Home and away memberships only come into play for big games like Forest and even then I'm sure they went to general sale this season, you shouldn't have any issues getting a home ticket for every remaining fixture.

All the membership does is give you priority by allowing you to purchase before they go on general sale.

19 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Does your dad go with anyone else other than you?

5 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Does your dad go with anyone else other than you?

No but he also can't make most games and I intend on going regular and a season ticket will be something i invest in further down the line , hence why I want to know how it all works for myself

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Don't bother with the membership unless you're dead set on seeing games v forest or other high profile matches.

Just set up a customer number and you can do it online.

WBA sold out, like everyone said. But for home matches getting two together isn't often a problem.

I do intend on going to all high profile games especially forest 

9 minutes ago, David said:

Home and away memberships only come into play for big games like Forest and even then I'm sure they went to general sale this season, you shouldn't have any issues getting a home ticket for every remaining fixture.

All the membership does is give you priority by allowing you to purchase before they go on general sale.

If I plan on going to the forest games and cup games etc is it something that's worth doing would you say? 

5 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I do intend on going to all high profile games especially forest 

Might be worth a membership then, although nearly all home games have some general sale availability. If you have a preferred area its best getting in early.

I don't have a ST or membership as location means I don't get to many games, but its very rare I can't get a ticket for a game I can get to.

Don't worry about going on her Tod either, just say hello to whoever is around you and enjoy the shared experience of cheering (or silencing (west) or grumbling (east))on the rams.

7 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

If I plan on going to the forest games and cup games etc is it something that's worth doing would you say? 

If you really really money want to go to Forest away, problem is you'll need a home membership to buy a away membership. Looking at £100+ just to get in the door. 

Lose on Saturday we're out of both cups for this season. Memberships don't transfer over to next season, you'll need to buy again for 17/18

Archived