Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Worth noting that Pat Murphy, though usually pretty spot on, has a history of getting some spectacularly wrong. Just ask Villa fans. 

He was publicly arguing with their fans on twitter when he said that they weren't in for Kodjia or Adomah. Then when it was announced he deleted all the tweets... 

7 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Whether Lansbury comes or not, we need more creativity in that midfield. 

There's plenty in this thread

Just now, mrdave85 said:

I don't think he's coming. DET seems to be dominated with Nugent talk and if we were as close to Henri as some say I think we'd see more about it. 

To be fair to the DET... They've only heard about Nugent because of the Boro press releasing details of him possibly leaving for Derby. 

5 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

He was publicly arguing with their fans on twitter when he said that they weren't in for Kodjia or Adomah. Then when it was announced he deleted all the tweets... 

Yep, also made a number of hiccups on manager fronts.

21 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

To be fair to the DET... They've only heard about Nugent because of the Boro press releasing details of him possibly leaving for Derby. 

That as may be, I still think there'd be more media coverage. We've not exactly been quiet about wanting to acquire him so any negotiation progress I think would be made public. 

The guy is a complete ******** and i don't want us to sign him. I won't be devastated if we do because he's obviously got talent as a footballer but i'd rather we looked elsewhere. I really, really dislike Lansbury, his hair, his face, his attitude, and how his first name is spelt with an i. An "i" for god sake!

Hope Villa announce his signing ASAP and put an end to this disgusting transfer saga although i'm starting to really dislike them too and hope their spending fails spectacularly. 

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/lansbury-latest-derby-county-battling-with-up-to-four-other-clubs-for-forest-skipper/story-30041474-detail/story.html

Derby County are battling with up to four other clubs for Nottingham Forest skipper Henri Lansbury.

Forest have rejected Derby's bid in excess of £2.5m for the 26-year-old midfielder, who is out of contract in the summer.

Lansbury is also a top target for Aston Villa, whose manager Steve Bruce has now confirmed the club's interest in the player.

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I can't take that website seriously anymore, what a load of crap. "Lansbury latest" - nothing we didn't already know a week ago. Complete waste of everyones time, why bother. 

Frustrating isn't it! After reading that article a second time I realised it says absolutely nothing knew, relevant, or interesting :( 

Archived