Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 86 points said:

Sorry mate, no time to waste chatting to you. Too busy having a great day. You think what you like and I'll do likewise if it's all the same to you.

Don't worry @G STAR RAM I'm still waiting for a sensible reply when he called me out a week ago. Attention seeker who likes one liners, zero substance.

24 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Don't worry @G STAR RAM I'm still waiting for a sensible reply when he called me out a week ago. Attention seeker who likes one liners, zero substance.

Would have responded to your comments about how Butterfield is 'rubbish' and Bryson is 'the worst of the lot' but then I remembered that you're relentlessly dull so I couldn't be arsed. Obviously struck a nerve despite the 'lack of substance' but then you self-haters are easy game. Sorry petal.

SSN Transfer Centre @ 10:50 reported Aston Villa were still waiting to find out if their bid for Lansbury had been accepted. 

SSN Transfer Centre @ 16:25 said Aston Villa and WBA had enquirer about Everton's James McCarthy.

SSN has more credibility than these other tosspots being quoted like Birmingham Mail. I suspect nothing will be done until Fawaz officially hands over the circus that is NFFC to the new owners - god help them ??

48 minutes ago, 86 points said:

A quick scan of their forums would indicate they've already taken leave of their senses - no need to torment them further. It's be like kicking an incontinent puppy.

With the Gumps its an addiction, i just love to hear them bleat........."life is not fair etc" they are right they were born the wrong side of the M1...:huh:

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

A quick scan of their forums would indicate they've already taken leave of their senses - no need to torment them further. It's be like kicking an incontinent puppy.

No way keep em down in the gutter to show them those stupid ****** stars on their shirts are worth jack **** nowadays ??

45 minutes ago, rammieib said:

You've just listed my best qualities.

1 hour ago, Supermac said:

SSN Transfer Centre @ 10:50 reported Aston Villa were still waiting to find out if their bid for Lansbury had been accepted. 

SSN Transfer Centre @ 16:25 said Aston Villa and WBA had enquirer about Everton's James McCarthy.

SSN has more credibility than these other tosspots being quoted like Birmingham Mail. I suspect nothing will be done until Fawaz officially hands over the circus that is NFFC to the new owners - god help them ??

Hopefully they get Lansbury, cause then

a) we wouldn't and

b) McCarthy would be way too good player for promotion rival

Archived