£30 Million (+) Promotion Boost

Parsnip

With Martin & Thorne both definitely back in January, and Christie & Lowe shortly after - I make that a £30,000,000 injection of first choice playing staff to add to this already unbeatable Derby team.

Add to that Nick Blackman and we're looking at £30,000,150 worth of players added to the squad even if we do no business at all in the transfer window.

If any other team in the league was getting a boost like that in the new year on top of this kind of form - I'd be tipping them for promotion.

Merry Christmas Rams!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

With Martin & Thorne both definitely back in January, and Christie & Lowe shortly after - I make that a £30,000,000 injection of first choice playing staff to add to this already unbeatable Derby team.

Add to that Nick Blackman and we're looking at £30,000,150 worth of players added to the squad even if we do no business at all in the transfer window.

If any other team in the league was getting a boost like that in the new year on top of this kind of form - I'd be tipping them for promotion.

Merry Christmas Rams!

Good point. Makes sense not add any more players if we have these back. Maybe just the hearts right back as Bairds contract is up in the summer. I think bogle would be a good addition for good value too 

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Merry Christmas Rams!

Lowe is out til after January? I didn't know that. Mind you I didn't know that martin was coming back either cos he ain't. 

3 hours ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Good point. Makes sense not add any more players if we have these back. Maybe just the hearts right back as Bairds contract is up in the summer. I think bogle would be a good addition for good value too 

£10 for boggle on amazon, that is great value, especially if you've got prime

4 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Merry Christmas Rams!

I've never read anything so ridiculous... No way is Blackman worth £150 pounds.

16 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Merry Christmas Rams!

I am glad you are not my accountant.

Archived