who does everyone want in fa cup

B4ev6is

Just now, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Cheers zigzag. I think my presumption that Pulis will take this game easy is perhaps incorrect judging what some of you guys have said on here. I can see why he would not, now some facts about similar games in the past have been highlighted.

I'm not sure if I will go to this. There is no way my anxiety will allow me to go from Chesterfield to Birmingham / West Bromwich on the train so if I'm going to go it will be by car. Might get there ultra early so i can bag a parking spot somewhere and then just sit it out until kick off. The early bird and all that....

I'll make a decision when the tickets come on sale.

Hope they are reasonably priced. Twenty quid absolute tops?

They charged Bristol City fans tenner etc. It's so easy t get there by train, I'll be drinking in Brum then catch the train straight to the ground not far to walk though. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I went to West Brom, Roy Mac was in charge!

The highlight of the game was my dad getting smacked in the bonce during the warm up from a stray effort, and his attempts to style it as a controlled header!

1-1 or 0-0, either way it was play off dreams over for another season.

Mitchell

Baird Keogh  Shackell. Olsson

Hanson

Bryson.       Johnson

Anya.       Vydra.      Weimann

Wanted to fit razza in there somewhere too. Maybe Anya for Baird then Razza as a right winger

17 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Mitchell

Baird 

Keogh

Shackell

Olsson? 

Johnson

Bryson

Butterfield?

Weimann?

Bent? Vydra?

Anya

Thoughts?

I've gone for a similar team. My only worries would be whether Butterfield and Baird have the stamina to play lots of games in quick succession so I'd rest them and bring Razza and Bryson in to freshen  things up,giving Anya a go at right back

I think we need to view it differently...

...as the undeafeted...ten foot tall.....boing boing bruiser from the epic altitude of over 500 feet above sea level Jeremy Pearce 

Vs

Except Pearce sold up even quicker than he flogged us George Thorne. 

Sorry, just a boring fixture where a second string wba will probably go through. 

As an aside, someone was on radio4 this morning suggesting that reading away man u was special to reading players as they man never ever get to go to somewhere as special as old Trafford....

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

When I was searching for train tickets last night there wasn't even a station coming up in West Bromwich. 

Type Hawthorns. You can use metro or train to there from Brum. ??

13 hours ago, philmycock said:

Where's the best place for a beer in Brum before getting a train to Brom? Last time we went to Vine pub in Brom.

Briar rose on Bennets Hill, 5 minute walk from new st. 

Walk up to the old contempibles next to snow hill station, 5 minute train to The Hawthornes

Looking forward to this. £17 train and probably £15 a ticket. Cant go wrong!

2 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Briar rose on Bennets Hill, 5 minute walk from new st. 

Walk up to the old contempibles next to snow hill station, 5 minute train to The Hawthornes

Looking forward to this. £17 train and probably £15 a ticket. Cant go wrong!

Match ticket will be £10. That's what WBA did to Bristol City. 

Archived