who does everyone want in fa cup

B4ev6is

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd round draw was made on 7th November and tv selection confirmed few days later(10th/11th November) so I think we'll know 3rd round tv selection this week (Hopefully our game is on the SATURDAY 3PM) ??

1 hour ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Briar rose on Bennets Hill, 5 minute walk from new st. 

Walk up to the old contempibles next to snow hill station, 5 minute train to The Hawthornes

Looking forward to this. £17 train and probably £15 a ticket. Cant go wrong!

Assuming it stays on Saturday then easy journey from Brum. Trains run every 10 minutes from Moor Street (5 minute walk from New Street or a couple of hours if. You stop for a drink) 10 minute journey and costs £2.50 return. 

Not quite Covent Garden but, if there are plenty travelling by train it could be fun. Shakespeare could be a good meeting place, right outside New Street station. I'll see if I can suss out any alternatives seen as I work in B'ham city centre. 

Villa and Wolves away shouldn't be a problem but B'ham and WBA at home same day will probably will be. 

2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Cheers me ode ?

No worries RR. You can get a metro from Birmingham Snow Hill and it takes around 15 minutes ish. ??

On 6 December 2016 at 12:47, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

2nd round draw was made on 7th November and tv selection confirmed few days later(10th/11th November) so I think we'll know 3rd round tv selection this week (Hopefully our game is on the SATURDAY 3PM) ??

Boom! 

Tv selection for 3rd Round confirmed and no we're not on it. Manchester United are on it AGAIN nothing new there, Leeds are playing Cambridge away on Monday 9th January and also on TV. 

Not seen anything about Newcastle at Birmingham. Can't believe West Midlands Police will let them play both games at the same time with a good number arriving into the city centre from each club on the same train. Unless they think because we both play in black and white it will be OK. 

On 5 December 2016 at 19:40, Fraser_23 said:

When will it be and when will tickets be available to buy ?

On 5 December 2016 at 20:50, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

7th January 2017 15.00 kick off and about 3 weeks before the game to buy the tickets. 

So I got it right on the date and kick off time. £15 Adults £10 Seniors (60+) Full time Students  Young Adults (22 and under) and £5 juniors (under 17) This prices is on WBA site so there you go. ??

On 5 December 2016 at 20:51, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

We got whole stand in Smethwick End. 

On 6 December 2016 at 11:54, DerbyRevolution said:

Potentially moved to the Sunday? Birmingham at home to Newcastle. Villa and Wolves away

No. 

30 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

So I got it right on the date and kick off time. £15 Adults £10 Seniors (60+) Full time Students  Young Adults (22 and under) and £5 juniors (under 17) This prices is on WBA site so there you go. ??

We got whole stand in Smethwick End. 

No. 

Do u know when tickets will be available for Derby fans?

3 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Do u know when tickets will be available for Derby fans?

We should know more information from tomorrow (hopefully) I'd say on sales next week ish ?

Archived