go for it derby

B4ev6is

Hey first time this season we played with no fear and really took the game to them. Every single time we attacked we looked like scoring. And our defance when he came under preasure it kepted carm and did not panic like it did in the past. We looked like the derby of old but the new derby has no fear and really sent a message to the rest of league we might be 19th in the table not for much longer. Play offs places we are coming for you.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey first time this season we played with no fear and really took the game to them. Every single time we attacked we looked like scoring. And our defance when he came under preasure it kepted carm and did not panic like it did in the past. We looked like the derby of old but the new derby has no fear and really sent a message to the rest of league we might be 19th in the table not for much longer. Play offs places we are coming for you.

If you ask me we got the goals at the right time in a game that could have gone either way . We have had the same done to us this season . swings and roundabouts until we can become consistent then we can become a force to be reckoned with. 

Who's going to Wolves??...

15 minutes ago, Gritters said:

West Stand did clap a bit but I was still dissappointed with them . 

South West  Uppers where it's at....

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We're coming for you, we're coming for youuuuu. Play off places, we're coming for you!

Good post. It's a chance to play without fear now.

Right kind of performance as we are not going to catch the top 2 places, and we won't go down. Basically it's the play offs or bust. Draws aren't going to be enough, so let's play with freedom, score some goals and hope to get into the playoffs playing exciting football and you just never know...

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well do you think we can make the play offs.

Anything in this league is possible... Brighton stuffing Norwich!! Where did that come from?

Bar Newcastle, I still cannot call much I'm afraid. 

We should not get too excited about one game but also not get too despondent about current league position.

Can we make the playoffs? Yes.. 

Archived