Bacon sandwiches

jono

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

They're great (until you start doing anything)

Last time you used an iPhone?

I had a week with a S7 Edge couple months ago, Samsung flagship phone. 

It was like Tesco Value bacon.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Last time you used an iPhone?

I had a week with a S7 Edge couple months ago, Samsung flagship phone. 

It was like Tesco Value bacon.

And the iPhone is like a gourmet deconstructed bacon sandwich at a Michelin restaurant. Half a lettuce leaf, a square of artisan stone baked bread, tomato foam and a penny sized piece of wild grown Venezuelan boar bacon. Served on the back of a gold trowel. Lasts about thirty seconds. 

But it is reassuring expensive. 

15 hours ago, Anon said:

Butter..... on bacon sarnies.

tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo2_500.gif

Coat the bread in dripping from the pan. Add bacon. Apply brown sauce.

Yeah what's wrong with the rest of you. NO BUTTER. 

Must be well done bacon fat. Can't stand stretchy boingy bacon. 

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yeah what's wrong with the rest of you. NO BUTTER. 

Must be well done bacon fat. Can't stand stretchy boingy bacon. 

Wolfie they are different taste experiences .. I was always a crispy bacon on dip man .. A purist but butter is a fine alternative taste 

.. Not marg or some dodgy low fat spread .. That would be criminal. It's a bit like saying a real ploughman should only have cheddar and Branston ... But you know, there is something to be said for ripe Brie or something tangy and blue with a good chutney. 

20 hours ago, Broderick said:

gimme a big ol bacon cheeseburger 

The rule book will have to be studied on this one. I seem to remember that para 3 subsection 4 ( in the appendix ) allows the addition of an extra ingredient but it says something like .. The added ingredient shall not form the principal part of the aforementioned comestible and must only act in a subsidiary capacity to enhance the primary ingredient ( bacon ) ... So is your proposal a bacon butty with a burger ? Or is it a burger with bacon on top ? .... I will forward this to the munching team for adjudication. 

7 hours ago, jono said:

The rule book will have to be studied on this one. I seem to remember that para 3 subsection 4 ( in the appendix ) allows the addition of an extra ingredient but it says something like .. The added ingredient shall not form the principal part of the aforementioned comestible and must only act in a subsidiary capacity to enhance the primary ingredient ( bacon ) ... So is your proposal a bacon butty with a burger ? Or is it a burger with bacon on top ? .... I will forward this to the munching team for adjudication. 

like this http://prntscr.com/cq71f3

Archived