Reading FC v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

Look to me he is weak link in the team and the one who cost us the win and i find it highly frusrating.

Does not mean i wont back if he is

Playing but does things that winds me up like giving ball away if he just smacked the ball in the stands it might not come back and that freaking cross might come in.

In which they might not scored from. He slows the play up to much in which causes him to lose the ball all the time.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

I sometimes wonder if people can read or if they just like to jump in and continue in their own one dimensional way .I said in my post I watched the game this morning and had not taken much notice prior to that so your reply doesn't make a lot of sense .

I sometimes wonder what they base their judgement of a player on then!

You said "I watched the Watford game on MOT with some interest because they play 4-3-3 with Deeny in the Martin role .Not an expert on Watford over the past years to know if that has always been their system .

However it is now and they are surviving ok ,now I like Chiris Martin and on form he is a good player but he definitely ain't mobile or strong enough for the prem."

I assumed you were talking about not knowing their system and was likening Deeny to Martin. I also assumed as you seemed so familiar with the player that it was some how obvious that Deeny was cut out for the Prem but Martin wasn't.

Perhaps you should phrase your sentences a little better and then the point you are trying to make will be clearer, if not necessarily any more interesting.

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes i do

My heart at the right place through it takes 24 hours for me to carm down.

B4, everyone on this forum knows you and knows where your heart lies. Whilst we don't always agree with you, I think it's safe to say we have warm feelings for you and we know you mean no harm. 

Don't beat yourself up for having a passionate outburst. People know you're not a nasty person.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Good i hope certain player understands this.

I will try not get his back as much as i have been.

a good trick is to take a lollipop with you, and as soon as something makes you want to scream, put the lolly in your mouth.

Archived