Under 23's very likely to be involved v Cardiff

England Ram

For those of you who follow the younger lads you'll already know this, but Lowe, Hanson & Timi were all absent tonight for the under 23's. 

The suspicion, and talk from the club is they are definitely involved tomorrow, and more than one will start. 

Lowe and Hanson being most likely, but there is a feeling Timi could do a very good job as well. 

Lets see what happens, and I hope beyond hope that whatever happens it is a positive experience for them all. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Hanson just what we've been crying out for ? A ball winning midfielder who can pick a pass and has bags of energy ? Makes perfect sense too me , just hope it's not at the expense of will ! 

Lowes looked promising, in the few tines I've seen him play . Personally I'm a big Olsson fan but he's been way off and with no real competition after fozzy s injury he needs a push . 

Timi is probably the player I have seen play least out of the 3 , sure he played on centre mid for the under 23s last season, could be wrong though . Bur hey I'm all from promoting within , in fact I th8nk it's paramount ! 

If this happens, it will show to me that Pearson has well and truly lost the plot because the driving motivation for doing it is an ego stunt. What he is essentially doing is so that when we lose tomorrow he can say "Well I played youngsters and they tried their darndest to get the result, it's not my fault that the ones that try aren't good enough and the ones that are good enough don't try. I'm going to need more time and money pretty please mister Morris." It downright stinks, he is pushing his failures yet again onto the players and this time he risks seriously damaging the confidence of the youngsters that come in. This will make his relationship with the squad completely irreparable. 

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

They are young they can handle another game.

Dont be so ridiculous 

you cant play professional football with no recovery time. if anything a youngsters  body is still developing. They need more rest to prevent injury further down the line in years to come. Playing 90mins tonight then again tomorrow would be completely irresponsible and potentially career threatening 

6 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

If this happens, it will show to me that Pearson has well and truly lost the plot because the driving motivation for doing it is an ego stunt. What he is essentially doing is so that when we lose tomorrow he can say "Well I played youngsters and they tried their darndest to get the result, it's not my fault that the ones that try aren't good enough and the ones that are good enough don't try. I'm going to need more time and money pretty please mister Morris." It downright stinks, he is pushing his failures yet again onto the players and this time he risks seriously damaging the confidence of the youngsters that come in. This will make his relationship with the squad completely irreparable. 

He needs to do something! Can't carry on as we are ! What else do you suggest ?

Archived