A genuine request.

ollycutts1982

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Does anybody know anyone connected to the club who could get a message to the management and playing staff. 

Today is my birthday so I would like  the message to be -

'today is the 34th birthday of a loyal fan and season ticket holder of 25 years and he kindly asks that you pull your bloody fingers out and get 3 points today and a performance to match. He is going out for drinks and a meal tonight and doesn't want it ruining. Nor does he want to be leaving the ground as deflated as the Ipswich or Liverpool game. Thanks' 

Much appreciated. 

Haha....brilliant and happy birthday.

I have learnt over the years to separate watching Derby from living and functioning in everyday life.

If you don't it can get very messy!

4 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Does anybody know anyone connected to the club who could get a message to the management and playing staff. 

'today is the 34th birthday of a loyal fan and season ticket holder of 25 years and he kindly asks that you pull your bloody fingers out and get 3 points today and a performance to match. He is going out for drinks and a meal tonight and doesn't want it ruining. Nor does he want to be leaving the ground as deflated as the Ipswich or Liverpool game. Thanks' 

Much appreciated. 

I am sure the team will oblige with a win today. It may not be pretty, but hopefully enough to at least not put a dampener on birthday celebrations. 

6 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Much appreciated. 

I began my regular days at BBG with the god that is Sir Bobby Davison at the helm so plenty of great memories for an Aries (see I even made sure I was born under the correct star sign). For many years I'd drive back to Stockport with a full Saturday Sunday and well in to the following week ruined if we lost. Particularly remember a 0-4 at home against Wolves that left me gutted beyond belief. These days it lasts a couple of hours on a downer but it helps that I rarely get to games so no financial hit or time lost. That's me in waffle mode, sorry, point being that as its your big day, try to rise above it once the first two hours have passed post 5 pm! Good man! 

Happy Birthday!:D

At least your birthday will be better than my 41st. On that day we drew 2-2 with Fulham and were guaranteed relegation from the Premier league, the earliest ever date for a team to achieve this. :(

It's certainly not all beer and skittles having your birthday during the season.

Archived