Air Traffic Control

Mostyn6

51 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

If a train took me to Crete in 4 hours, I'd have no issues in travelling via that method.

what's wrong with Cleethorpes in September?

on a side note I almost swallowed a tampon in the sea in Blackpool, thank god it had the cord still attached :lol::ermm:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

I have had job in aviation for over 15 years and I love it.

No standing in the aisles because it is over booked.

you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, its unnatural to fly and god deemed us unsuitable for flight by the lack of wings.

10 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I know a number of blokes who work at Rolls Royce and construct the very engines used to power most of the planes I travel in, therefore I'm a very nervous passenger.  Anybody who knows the average RR employee will know why...

I'm the opposite. I worked on the sites and watched them fit and assemble, depending on which site I was on. I also witnessed testing, and am more comfortable as a result.

4 hours ago, David said:

Who wants to be thrown through the air at 30,000ft in a tin can anyway, much better on the ground. 

Keep your money in this country, Cleethorpes has a beach and a Wetherspoons, what more do you need

It's an aluminum can, tin would be too heavy...

9 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

If a train took me to Crete in 4 hours, I'd have no issues in travelling via that method.

Could not be bothered to buy a ticket to Paris then Nice and then a new ticket from Nice to Milan and another ticket from Milan to Venice and so on, just to save a couple of quid. 

@Derby_EnglandLoyal will know a better route.. 

I will stick with the plane and 4 hours like you.

20 hours ago, LesterRam said:

you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, its unnatural to fly and god deemed us unsuitable for flight by the lack of wings.

If we did was was natural we wouldnt get in cars or trains, holidays in bulwell from now on me thinks :)

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

If we did was was natural we wouldnt get in cars or trains, holidays in bulwell from now on me thinks :)

Did't Jesus get around on Camel back? can get quite far on Camels, have to set up a breeding programme tho,

13 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Could not be bothered to buy a ticket to Paris then Nice and then a new ticket from Nice to Milan and another ticket from Milan to Venice and so on, just to save a couple of quid. 

@Derby_EnglandLoyal will know a better route.. 

I will stick with the plane and 4 hours like you.

Oh yes plenty. :) 

Archived