Air Traffic Control

Mostyn6

22 hours ago, David said:

Did't Jesus get around on Camel back? can get quite far on Camels, have to set up a breeding programme tho,

I dont know, i heard donkeys were quite popular transport in those days. I am resisting the urge however to make a humorous comment linking donkeys and derby county.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I dont know, i heard donkeys were quite popular transport in those days. I am resisting the urge however to make a humorous comment linking donkeys and derby county.

We've got donkeys up here on the beach but the owners are ageist, after a few pints I fancied a ride, even offered to pay double but she wasn't having any of it. Apparently I'm too old to ride a donkey, let me tell you now, you're never too old to ride a donkey

20 minutes ago, David said:

We've got donkeys up here on the beach but the owners are ageist, after a few pints I fancied a ride, even offered to pay double but she wasn't having any of it. Apparently I'm too old to ride a donkey, let me tell you now, you're never too old to ride a donkey

Yeah, but pulling your trousers and boxers down while asking if you can ride a donkey made them somewhat cautious 

1 hour ago, David said:

Be careful how you word it.

Ambling up to a Cleggy bird and offering her money for a ride can easily cause STDs

Archived