McClaren....

SuperDerbySuperRams

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I have a pal who is a lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University, and our buddy Steve has enrolled their to study a sporting director masters degree! 

Weird fact for the day

already been mentioned in the 'If...' thread, which is asking if people think McClaren would turn things around if he came back right now.

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I have a pal who is a lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University, and our buddy Steve has enrolled their to study a sporting director masters degree! 

Weird fact for the day

Read the same earlier today from Sky's Paper Talk.

Good on him, only stupid ex-players become managers!

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

McClaren Director of football, Wassall head coach, re-sign Simon Dawkins and Jamie Ward......oh my....

back in ten minutes....

You can't go back. We'd get a brief Indian summer of 2 or 3 wins then it would go down the pan again.

Its all or nothing with NP.

All depends on MM as far as the time factor is concerned.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Bloke down the road from me (a Stokie), has had a bet that Steve McClaren and Tony Pulis will be managers of Derby and Stoke, respectively, before the end of January 2017.

You can often see certain managers slowly gravitating to some clubs and others swinging back to ones they know. I wasn't surprised that Raffa stayed at Newcastle, as he can get as dewy-eyed as they always are.

If only Homer Simpson was a real person I would be down the bookies.... Rams manager no later than 2018

Archived