Keep this atmosphere going!

Sexydadbod

41 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Some of us Brummies are intelligent, I support Derby, mind you that's not a good example, lol. 

Other fans do show their ignorance though by calling Brummies 'yamyams'. Yamyams are from the black country ie Wolverhampton area and speak with a different accent to us Brummies.

Just thought you might like to know. 

But you love a kipper tie.

When you're thirsty.. ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ram59 said:

Some of us Brummies are intelligent, I support Derby, mind you that's not a good example, lol. 

Other fans do show their ignorance though by calling Brummies 'yamyams'. Yamyams are from the black country ie Wolverhampton area and speak with a different accent to us Brummies.

Just thought you might like to know. 

You all sound the same to us :p

8 minutes ago, ossieram said:

You all sound the same to us :p

Apparently when they started making Game of Thrones, they decided that the actors would use English accents. So, the southern lot (the Lanisters, Charles Dance etc) all sound like they are from Guildford or Bromley. The northern lot have got Sean Bean (ding dang doo) and Mark Addy.

Interesting there are no Brummie accents. Massive lost opportunity.

"Ay Eeeloy! Lukk at the fukkin dragooooooooooooooon! Its masieve en it??"

Suppose they have their own show with the Clangers.

4 hours ago, 86 points said:

Strange one this as one idiot on these boards was suggesting you 'could hear a pin drop in the second half' :blink:

Typical Bris Vegas aka so called football expert. 

1st half was horrendous apart from the fan close to me running towards the Villa fans. That got boring after the 3rd time though. Only time I heard some life from the Derby fans was when Villa hit the post and the bar for about a minute after each.

Second half kicking towards the South Stand was always going to encourage the lads a lot more. Along with a half time team talk from Mr.Pearson pushing Hughes further up and some much needed subs!

Second half we more then matched them with singing even out sung them.

Any chance the club DJ can up his game, as our team came out to silence second half whilst the DJ searched for his copy of Guns and blooming Roses "Well Come To The Jungle", which he/she plays all the time, whilst the Villa players came out to it instead, whether it was DJ tactics of playing this hoping it would put the Villa players off, but I don't think so.

Come on Mel, take your denim waist cut off and do us all a favour.......Ant Music.....Argh Argh!

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 22:01, Zag zig said:

Will the West Stand be starting a Mexican wave? I'm not sure some around me will be able to clap and shout at the same time.

Before they do that, they have to be able to stand up!

On 20 August 2016 at 20:28, The 1884 Group said:

Today was such an improvement! A full away end played a role but it just goes to show, if the players can give us something, anything to shout about, we will get totally behind them!

Newcastle game will need double that effort from the players, the fans, everyone. 

Hoping to announce something we are working on early next week, hopefully everyone will give it a chance and get involved.

You should be able to get behind your players all the time in any kind of weather and in any circumstance, we should be totally behind them whatever. Passion all the time. You'll never take my Derby away.

I heard you were putting a ghost mask on every seat in the South Stand so you all look the part when you are Booing!

If you're going to Boo, Boo off to Nottingham, that place is a Ghost Town.

hvuhyd.jpg

313koj6.jpg

If the person beside you is booing, don't be a sheep and join in, be a real Ram, and tell them to pack it in and get behind their team, sing up and make some positive noise!

The atmosphere, at the ipro, needs be like the second half was against Villa every game, and if it is I am sure this will spar the team on, also makes it a lot better experience for us fans as well, took my girl friend to her first ever game, she can not wait to come back, she loved all the noise in the second half, so let's keep this going.

33 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

You should be able to get behind your players all the time in any kind of weather and in any circumstance, we should be totally behind them whatever. Passion all the time. You'll never take my Derby away.

I heard you were putting a ghost mask on every seat in the South Stand so you all look the part when you are Booing!

If you're going to Boo, Boo off to Nottingham, that place is a Ghost Town.

hvuhyd.jpg

313koj6.jpg

If the person beside you is booing, don't be a sheep and join in, be a real Ram, and tell them to pack it in and get behind their team, sing up and make some positive noise!

Should be able to, but it's very clear from past couple of seasons that many don't. Only way to change that is reorganising the south stand.

As for telling people to be positive, I did on Saturday! The booing really wound me up!

On 21 August 2016 at 18:56, WhiteHorseRam said:

Apparently when they started making Game of Thrones, they decided that the actors would use English accents. So, the southern lot (the Lanisters, Charles Dance etc) all sound like they are from Guildford or Bromley. The northern lot have got Sean Bean (ding dang doo) and Mark Addy.

Interesting there are no Brummie accents. Massive lost opportunity.

"Ay Eeeloy! Lukk at the fukkin dragooooooooooooooon! Its masieve en it??"

Suppose they have their own show with the Clangers.

Instead of "Fare thee well" you'd have got "Tarraa a bit"

totally off topic but the best use of accents in drama was one about the fall of communism in Poland set in the Gadansk shipyards and Lech Walesa etc ... All the dockers had scouse accents instead of pretend Eastern European. Very clever, worked brilliantly 

15 minutes ago, jono said:

Instead of "Fare thee well" you'd have got "Tarraa a bit"

totally off topic but the best use of accents in drama was one about the fall of communism in Poland set in the Gadansk shipyards and Lech Walesa etc ... All the dockers had scouse accents instead of pretend Eastern European. Very clever, worked brilliantly 

Worst use has to be the Colin Farrell Alexander the Great film .... everyone sounds like they come from Cork. Car crash.

Archived