The whining about Pearson thread

cheron85

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there day in day out home and away with cloughie never agreed with him, never qgreed without but I tell you what enjoyed the laugh with cloughie and the old Derby. 150 away at Ipswich @ least we had fun..... This is boring.....never felt this despondent towards the Derby brand as this... It's been dark but this is dark 

13 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Not Pearsons fault at all, this is on the players' heads. The manager is the easy target 

When he plays a dreadful system asking players to dumb themselves down, 2 attacking minded midfielders playing centre backs, you gotta look at the manager. 

3 seasons of miles better football shows us that. Even Clements early days looked better than this. 

Pearson needs to be flexible, but he's probably too  arrogant, stubborn and narrow minded to change.

He's taken a side that finished in the play offs with a bang average manager and has made us look totally clueless in every way. 

We've played a side tonight with Lloyd ******* Dyer and Lucas ******* Akins at full back and have had a grand total of zero chances, as well as a player who got relegated with MK Dons, one who has barely played recently through injury and a 5ft7 hobbit who can't defend.

It's easy to blame myths like the players not caring but what kind of manager comes in and rips apart a successful system. A joke. We are a joke and an embarrassment.

I can't work out right now whether I actively want him gone but I definitely wouldn't give a **** or think it was undeserved if I woke up tomorrow and find he'd been sacked. 

I like to think I'm quite sensible and level headed but **** trying to be reasonable after that.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Three and a half months ago... Same players.

And it's their fault now? They've got ability, being they're being directed by a stubborn mule who is coming across as more clueless with every passing week.

Adios good football. 

Why not put the home leg up or wouldn't that support your view?

Just now, Gritters said:

Why not put the home leg up or wouldn't that support your view?

Wassall's record overall supports my view. Was on playoff form, and while there were errors a long the way, we played decent football. Scored more goals in one game against Hull than we have all season under Pearson in SEVEN games.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Three and a half months ago... Same players.

And it's their fault now? They've got ability, being they're being directed by a stubborn mule who is coming across as more clueless with every passing week.

Adios good football. 

And what happened in the first leg? The problems are far deeper than the manager. Clement,Wassall,Mac weren't perfect and neither is Pearson but the common theme is the players. You can't possibly say we wanted it as much as Burton can you?

The problem is we're like a pair of taps. One is hot the other is cold. When the hot tap is on we're electric. When the cold tap is on I'm putting dints in the plaster board. We need to sort it out.

Anyway I'm pleased for NC did a great job for Derby and a good result tonight. As for our team the selection was good but the substitution's didn't improve us. Now that must tell us something. 

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Wassall's record overall supports my view. Was on playoff form, and while there were errors a long the way, we played decent football. Scored more goals in one game against Hull than we have all season under Pearson in SEVEN games.

Or did we improve when 'arry' came?

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

The problem is we're like a pair of taps. One is hot the other is cold. When the hot tap is on we're electric. When the cold tap is on I'm putting dints in the plaster board. We need to sort it out.

Anyway I'm pleased for NC did a great job for Derby and a good result tonight. As for our team the selection was good but the substitution's didn't improve us. Now that must tell us something. 

This season the boiler has broken and we have two cold taps. Well actually they're absolutely ******* freezing.

It's not a tweak ,, let him build his own team , for far too long under 4 managers now ( not including Mac first season) any team who come out totally determined to outwork ,out muscle us and win second balls , close us down  and get back in shape fast,,, make us look piss poor 

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

If Pearson was to 100% to blame don't you think the likes of Phillips,Powell or Idiakez would challenge him? That's what they are there for.

Or they're just yes men...

Did you hear Wassall on Sky Sports. Was saying everything and you could tell he didn't believe a word of it. I feel sorry for him, we played 100 times better under him and he was hammered by our fans.

Archived